Author Topic: Things that make you go What the F**k?  (Read 785108 times)

stew

• View Profile
Re: Things that make you go What the F**k?
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2007, 12:12:43 AM »
Question for Stew, if the man had been the subordinate and the women the manager, and the same thing happened would the outcome have been the same?

Yip.............. a formal complaint was made, I never wanted things to go the way they did and I would have prefered to keep them both but I couldnt. After  her interview I had the option of keeping her in my department or having her transfer and she is staying. This was my decision. The same blade that made the original complaint is mad at me because of that decision. You cant feckin win. :(
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2007, 12:13:40 AM »
The air head temp on our desk going on about christmas presents. No 1 on her list is the cats christmas present. She is talking right now about wrapping the presents for the f**king cat.

God help her .

She has surpassed herself this morning. She accused one of the lads of being smelly. The conversation went like this

airhead "you smell"
lad "i take baths like they did in the stone age"
airhead " oh no not like those old tin baths like they had in victorian times"
lad "no"
airhead "was the stone age before victorian times"
lad " a good while before yes"
airhead "why is it called the stone age"
lad "because they were all stoned"
airhead "i dont believe you, you are just taking the piss again, there is no such thing as the stone age"
lad " did you do history at school"
airhead "yes"

mother of jesus.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

raisins

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2007, 08:43:00 AM »
Anthem gaffe 'lifted Croatia' 

Croatia rose to the occasion in their crucial Euro 2008 defeat of England - after an apparent X-rated gaffe by an English opera singer at Wembley.
Tony Henry belted out a version of the Croat anthem before the 80,000 crowd, but made a blunder at the end.

He should have sung 'Mila kuda si plania' (which roughly means 'You know my dear how we love your mountains').

But he instead sang 'Mila kura si planina' which can be interpreted as 'My dear, my penis is a mountain.'

Gentlemen - I give you...Rocco Siffredi  ;)

maddog

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2007, 09:51:17 AM »
The air head temp on our desk going on about christmas presents. No 1 on her list is the cats christmas present. She is talking right now about wrapping the presents for the f**king cat.

God help her .

She has surpassed herself this morning. She accused one of the lads of being smelly. The conversation went like this

airhead "you smell"
lad "i take baths like they did in the stone age"
airhead " oh no not like those old tin baths like they had in victorian times"
lad "no"
airhead "was the stone age before victorian times"
lad " a good while before yes"
airhead "why is it called the stone age"
lad "because they were all stoned"
airhead "i dont believe you, you are just taking the piss again, there is no such thing as the stone age"
lad " did you do history at school"
airhead "yes"

mother of jesus.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

yer man from Iran denies the holocaust but i've never heard anyone until now deny the stoneage. The other day she got mixed up badly with 2 words. Insinuate and inseminate. Did we tell her the difference?

ludermor

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 04, 2007, 01:04:13 PM »
Im having a shite day...........any update on the yer ditzy wan Maddog?

maddog

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 04, 2007, 01:14:15 PM »

yeah, she was going on about having a dent in the car that needs fixing and asked where could she get it done. You need to take it to a knocking shop she was told to have the dent knocked out. She is unfamiliar with the term, and has been going round asking anyone if they know any good knocking shops. Its like shooting rats in a barrel.

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 04, 2007, 01:55:02 PM »

yeah, she was going on about having a dent in the car that needs fixing and asked where could she get it done. You need to take it to a knocking shop she was told to have the dent knocked out. She is unfamiliar with the term, and has been going round asking anyone if they know any good knocking shops. Its like shooting rats in a barrel.

Are you sure she is not shane o'neill? I mean armagh4sam again has way too much in common with this bimbo to be a coincidence maddog. ;)

ludermor

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 04, 2007, 02:03:17 PM »
Classic.
We have a young engineer on site and one of the lads told him to set up the level. He was making a balls of it and couldnt find the bubble ( for levelling the instrument) so one of the other lads got him to go to the store and get a spare bubble for the level. He came back with some bubble wrap the store man gave me and tried to get it into the level. Even worse he reckons he got it in the machine!

maddog

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 04, 2007, 02:31:14 PM »

Are you sure she is not shane o'neill? I mean armagh4sam again has way too much in common with this bimbo to be a coincidence maddog. ;)

In one of those silly debates about who lives in nicest area she was taking quite a hammering by a couple of local lads about her area known as Chelmsley Wood. Its a right kip. She went on the defensive when car jackings, break ins, mattresses in front gardens, all were thrown at her. Her response still kills me to this day. "Chelmsley Wood isn't that bad, hardly anything ever happens in my road, apart from that man that got raped in the alleyway beside my house."

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 04, 2007, 02:38:04 PM »

In one of those silly debates about who lives in nicest area she was taking quite a hammering by a couple of local lads about her area known as Chelmsley Wood. Its a right kip. She went on the defensive when car jackings, break ins, mattresses in front gardens, all were thrown at her. Her response still kills me to this day. "Chelmsley Wood isn't that bad, hardly anything ever happens in my road, apart from that man that got raped in the alleyway beside my house."

FFS maddog. That is an amazing young woman you have there. That last reponse has three or four emotions rolled into it in a half second. Shock, hilarity, disgust and finally awe at her stupidity.

Write all her nuggets down and write a book, you will make a fortune. :-[

full back

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 04, 2007, 02:52:59 PM »

Holy fcuk maddog, she is one work of art
Who interviewed this girl & who actually employed her - she must be some looker because it certainly wasnt her brains that got her the job

Puckoon

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 04, 2007, 02:54:24 PM »
Our resturaunt/bar used to borrow stock from another resturaunt (owned by a mean f**ker) and vice versa when we would run low of a particular item. There was one waitress in particular who was just daft as a brush ( one famous quote when we were talking about genghis khan "Oh yeah I know him, the footballer"?)

Anyways, one day the chef sent her up to grants to see if we could borrow a leg of salmon... So the chef calls grants and asks them to play along.

She comes back down a few minutes later holding a pork loin wrapped in foil, saying "Grants didnt have any salmon legs either, so they sent down some seabass instead"

maddog

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 04, 2007, 03:19:33 PM »

Who interviewed this girl & who actually employed her - she must be some looker because it certainly wasnt her brains that got her the job

She is just a temp so no interview required. She does her job in fairness which is just manual input so no thought required thanks be to Jesus.
However the boss was talking about making her permenant which means fudging her aptitude test as there is no way in hell she will pass it.
I thought the last temp was thick (she went on about crossing a chihuahua with her cat so she could put it in her handbag while strutting around town), when advised to read up on her Charles Darwin she just said "who?", but she wasn't a patch on this one.

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2007, 04:52:00 PM »

She is just a temp so no interview required. She does her job in fairness which is just manual input so no thought required thanks be to Jesus.
However the boss was talking about making her permenant which means fudging her aptitude test as there is no way in hell she will pass it.
I thought the last temp was thick (she went on about crossing a chihuahua with her cat so she could put it in her handbag while strutting around town), when advised to read up on her Charles Darwin she just said "who?", but she wasn't a patch on this one.

:D :D :D :D

Maddog you are killing me here. This is hilarious altogether.

Tyrones own

• FFS Tell It Like It Is..
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2007, 07:16:09 PM »

What the Fcuk, I thought they usually waited til the kids were in the college
before being force fed agenda's, is it any wonder we are where we are!!

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/11/28/seattle-mayor-warns-kids-take-these-eco-light-bulbs-or-santa-and-the-reindeer-will-drown/
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann