Author Topic: Things that make you go What the F**k?  (Read 702179 times)

hardstation

• On a cold and misty morning on the Anagaire bridge
    • View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
Re: Things that make you go What the F**k?
« Reply #5985 on: October 06, 2019, 11:11:29 PM »
She could be better than all the rest.

omaghjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #5986 on: October 07, 2019, 06:56:10 AM »
This is mad.....quite apart from anything else the  inconsistency of standards applied to loyalism compared to anything else in the west is ridiculous. Didnt the whole country of Denmatk get pulled across the coals for a magazine depicting a cartoon image of Muhammad ffs....

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #5987 on: October 07, 2019, 08:03:22 AM »
She's a nurse in Belfast apparently. Imagine that tr**p caring for your vulnerable loved ones?

Where at?

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #5988 on: October 07, 2019, 08:37:18 AM »
In a hospital

mouview

• View Profile
« Reply #5989 on: October 07, 2019, 10:08:11 AM »
She's a nurse in Belfast apparently. Imagine that tr**p caring for your vulnerable loved ones?

Where at?

Love it if Tubridy/Ray D'Arcy invited them to appear on the show. What would they do then?

brokencrossbar1

• View Profile
« Reply #5990 on: October 07, 2019, 10:19:23 AM »
Apparently she’s not a nurse after all and that’s a case of mistaken ID. The hotel have basically washed their hands clean of it and more or less said ‘sure what could we do?’.  I understand that there is a limit to what they can do but there has been serious damage done to their reputation so they should have at least come out and been a bit more forthright in their condemnation. The funny thing is they may lose business on the one ha d but gain just as much on the other and the shitty wheel keeps turning!

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5991 on: October 07, 2019, 10:27:36 AM »
Apparently she’s not a nurse after all and that’s a case of mistaken ID. The hotel have basically washed their hands clean of it and more or less said ‘sure what could we do?’.  I understand that there is a limit to what they can do but there has been serious damage done to their reputation so they should have at least come out and been a bit more forthright in their condemnation. The funny thing is they may lose business on the one ha d but gain just as much on the other and the shitty wheel keeps turning!

They'll not lose buisness at all, its a cheap wedding set up, which does everything in house, wedding service, food and entertainment for a very resonable price. Its in Carrickfergus and will generally bring in SE Antrim estate people. As you say it might bring up sales. I don't think the hotel is at fault, the singing was from the crowed unless there is actually a single with those words and was supplied by the hotel...

Embarrassing, no doubt there will be some copycat video hitting social media
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #5992 on: October 07, 2019, 11:32:24 AM »

They'll not lose buisness at all, its a cheap wedding set up, which does everything in house, wedding service, food and entertainment for a very resonable price. Its in Carrickfergus and will generally bring in SE Antrim estate people. As you say it might bring up sales. I don't think the hotel is at fault, the singing was from the crowed unless there is actually a single with those words and was supplied by the hotel...

Blow over in a few days, like that Tiffany video in the supporters club.....and to an extent, the Tyrone lads on the bus....

If that's how they want to spend their wedding let them work away....it's the fact they can reproduce annoys me.

Orior

• View Profile
« Reply #5993 on: October 07, 2019, 12:23:48 PM »
How embarrassing for all those identified in the video. Let's hope their employers see it.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #5994 on: October 07, 2019, 12:57:58 PM »
First song at a bride & groom's wedding reception... 👰🤵

https://www.twitter.com/ludovicodarko/status/1180221159075405826

...make sure to turn up your speakers. 🤢

Classy!  :o
Is that a UVF song? There was some UVF song based on Simply the best iirc

UFF. That was Johnny Adair’s theme tune.
Irish News

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2019/10/07/news/loughshore-hotel-distances-itself-from-wedding-party-who-sang-f-the-pope-and-the-ira-at-reception-1731777/

The hit song was adopted as a loyalist slogan and anthem by Johnny Adair's notorious UDA 'C' Company unit.
Lookit

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #5995 on: October 07, 2019, 01:13:32 PM »

Know someone who owns a wedding supplies shop. They've had two calls already from 2020 weddings looking to move venue. Make no mistake this will hurt that hotel. They get alot of Catholic weddings from Belfast.

markl121

• View Profile
« Reply #5996 on: October 07, 2019, 01:20:15 PM »

I understand they didn’t want to overly interfere, however if I was down there for a pint and started singing wolfetones songs or the like they wouldn’t be long putting me out. I know it’s awkward when it’s a whole crowd but they should at least have made a shape of warning them.

playwiththewind1st

• View Profile
« Reply #5997 on: October 07, 2019, 02:24:44 PM »
I wouldn't worry so much about the getting ejected bit.  You would have been ripped limb from limb long before that.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #5998 on: October 07, 2019, 04:55:20 PM »
That kind of area is loyalist paramilitary area. I’d doubt it would have been a good idea for them to stop it or there would have been trouble.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #5999 on: October 09, 2019, 04:41:07 PM »
That Rebekah Vardy Colleen Rooney thing. It’s pretty funny actually.