Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Quote from: 5 Sams on September 23, 2016, 10:06:50 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 23, 2016, 10:00:09 PM
Just like your taste in music :)

:) Dont disagree...I like some shite stuff...tell me what non shite music you listen to??  ;D

Shite music is the new non shite music (in my head anyway) .....am i talking keeech? :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Quote from: theskull1 on September 23, 2016, 10:20:57 PM

:) Dont disagree...I like some shite stuff...tell me what non shite music you listen to??  ;D

Shite music is the new non shite music (in my head anyway) .....am i talking keeech? :)
Showing your Ulster Scots background there.  ;)

stew

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 23, 2016, 10:31:01 PM

A good mate with a wonderful wife, great kids decided to shoot himself dead at home, wife and son walk in to horror scene, she is sedated in hospital.

I hired him 15 years ago into the job he was in until he died, he was very successful and well respected in his role, I golfed in golf league with him and I am badly rattled.

Depression is an insidious bastard and I am absolutely gutted.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

Quote from: stew on September 27, 2016, 02:24:20 PM

A good mate with a wonderful wife, great kids decided to shoot himself dead at home, wife and son walk in to horror scene, she is sedated in hospital.

I hired him 15 years ago into the job he was in until he died, he was very successful and well respected in his role, I golfed in golf league with him and I am badly rattled.

Depression is an insidious b**tard and I am absolutely gutted.
That is shocking,  Stew. God love his family.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Dire Ear

Sorry to hear that,  strength to all involved ,including yourself Stew

Orior

Blocking the upgrade of the Belfast to Derry road because it will go through a few townlands in which Seamus Heaney wrote poetry.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stew

Quote from: seafoid on September 27, 2016, 03:10:48 PM

Cheers foid, we are all lost as to why, the note he left simply said he wanted to be cremated!

Horror show.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

Quote from: stew on September 29, 2016, 02:43:08 PM
Quote from: seafoid on September 27, 2016, 03:10:48 PM

Cheers foid, we are all lost as to why, the note he left simply said he wanted to be cremated!

Horror show.

That is a terrible story. Sadly nowadays it is increasingly common.

God help the poor family left behind.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/29/female-chess-players-accuse-governing-body-of-sex-discrimination/

The world's top female chess players have reacted with horror after being told they must compete at next year's world championship wearing a hijab.

Within hours of Iran being revealed as its host country, the prestigious event was plunged into crisis as it emerged players taking part face arrest if they don't cover up.

In response, Grandmasters lined up to say they would boycott the 64-player knock-out and accused the game's scandal-hit governing body Fide of failing to stand up for women's rights.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

About 400,000 US soldiers have experienced life-shattering groin injuries and amputations since 2001 , instead of dying, as they would have in previous wars.
Personal armouring has become so effective that instead of dying from IEDs and bullets those personnel are being emasculated and truncated

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/21/beyond-the-battlefield-afghanistan-genital-injuries_n_1335356.html
Before they went off to fight in Afghanistan, the guys of 3rd Battalion, 5th Marines talked quietly about their deepest fear. Not dying. Not losing a leg or an arm.
It was having their genitals ripped off, burned away or crushed in the fiery blast of an improvised explosive device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fteHx6fx0yM
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Orior

Tesco check-out girl "And the total sir, is one hundred and ninety nine"

Orior "WHAT THE F**K! Gimme that bill"

Orior "Ah, you meant one hundred pounds and ninety nine pence"

Tesco check-out girl "Yes, of course"

Orior muttering under breathe "Oh f**k off"

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

BarryBreensBandage

South Down A Minor final between Glenn & Ballyholland being played in An Riocht.........wtf
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".