Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabClear

Pokemon Go.  WTF? Grown men running around chasing imaginary creatures??? :-\ :-\ :-\

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: TabClear on July 29, 2016, 02:59:46 PM
Pokemon Go.  WTF? Grown men running around chasing imaginary creatures??? :-\ :-\ :-\

Sunday Mass ?

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

quit yo jibbajabba

LeoMc

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 29, 2016, 01:47:28 PM
Quote from: Orior on July 29, 2016, 01:45:21 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 29, 2016, 01:29:23 PM
This #savehank bollox over a dog in Belfast.

I own a dog, but this making the news is outrageous
I have no issue with Hank but it's just ruff having to see it on the news and newspapers never mind social media. People need to wise up.
The issue wasn't with Hank. The original complaint was about him being mistreated. The breed only came into question after the warden came out.
No mention of the mistreatment or the 18k the owners made from their appeal.
Pis55 poor journalism but clever PR by the owners.

omaghjoe

IF you think Hanks bad you should see the news here in the states over dogs. A dog did this, a dog did that..

....last week there was a a big funeral for a police dog that got shot ... a full on funeral with flag folding, salutes the lot.  ;D ;D ;D ;D With Trump on the go these days the news is great entertainment but i think that episode topped anything even he has managed so far.

armaghniac

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 02, 2016, 08:57:21 PM
IF you think Hanks bad you should see the news here in the states over dogs. A dog did this, a dog did that..

....last week there was a a big funeral for a police dog that got shot ... a full on funeral with flag folding, salutes the lot.  ;D ;D ;D ;D With Trump on the go these days the news is great entertainment but i think that episode topped anything even he has managed so far.

All barking mad over there.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Minder

Quote from: LeoMc on August 02, 2016, 06:57:02 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 29, 2016, 01:47:28 PM
Quote from: Orior on July 29, 2016, 01:45:21 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 29, 2016, 01:29:23 PM
This #savehank bollox over a dog in Belfast.

I own a dog, but this making the news is outrageous
I have no issue with Hank but it's just ruff having to see it on the news and newspapers never mind social media. People need to wise up.
The issue wasn't with Hank. The original complaint was about him being mistreated. The breed only came into question after the warden came out.
No mention of the mistreatment or the 18k the owners made from their appeal.
Pis55 poor journalism but clever PR by the owners.

I take it there was the obligatory Go Fund Me page as seems to happen anytime someone breaks a nail now ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

seafoid

This year's strawberries.  No flavour
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Boycey

Roberto Martinez new manager of Belgium :o

NAG1

Portadown a supposedly professional or semi professional football club and they bounce a 5k cheque the IFA to pay their fines.

This truly is WTF

Brick Tamlin

Keep it Country - BBC1 NI

(Drops Mic - walks away)

Dinny Breen

Former Aston Villa player Dalian Atkinson has died after being tasered by police.
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 15, 2016, 11:14:31 AM
Former Aston Villa player Dalian Atkinson has died after being tasered by police.

What?