Author Topic: Things that make you go What the F**k?  (Read 876629 times)

Baile Brigín 2

• View Profile
Re: Things that make you go What the F**k?
« Reply #7065 on: October 15, 2020, 07:45:59 PM »
He was pretty bad.

There was a logic to Wullie. It was madness, but there was a thread through it. Gemmeroids is insulting as many people as possible in any given situation which leads to an incoherent mess. For example Covid is, depending on her mood, a hoax, a chemical weapon released by China and/or the US, the flu or a legitimate virus that is either safe or lethal, being used by the lizard commies to blah blah.

Wullie would have blamed the Ra and stuck with it.

Baile Brigín 2

• View Profile
« Reply #7066 on: October 15, 2020, 07:56:02 PM »
You'd wonder was she paid to use her "platform" to protest for Brady. It's real provo crackpot stuff and Harris as a Prod RUC man fits the bill perfectly for people like that.

Possible. Or she simply cannot process that she was arrested so is taking aim at the Gardai by fair means or otherwise.

The Brady family spokesperson is interesting, and he made no effort to disassociate from the nutters. Kealon Harrington is ex army and French Foreign Legion and well known for the Going the Extra Mile charity. There are unsubstantiated rumours his move to Australia was connected to financial questions over the charity, but that is just that.

Its an odd one.

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #7067 on: October 15, 2020, 08:39:56 PM »
Wullie would have blamed the Ra and stuck with it.

:D :D :D
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"

DrinkingHarp

• View Profile
« Reply #7068 on: October 16, 2020, 01:40:51 AM »
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #7069 on: October 16, 2020, 09:11:56 AM »
This right here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-54560071

Lovely to read that headline tucking into my morning banana  :'(

Fionntamhnach

• "Hey Lawrence..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7070 on: October 16, 2020, 01:19:01 PM »
On a slightly lighter note than the link above, this is money that'll definitely need laundering...

Police find cash hidden between Bolsonaro ally's buttocks

Jair Bolsonaro’s efforts to portray himself as an anti-corruption crusader have suffered another blow after police reportedly seized a wad of banknotes from between the clenched buttocks of one of his allies.

Chico Rodrigues, the Brazilian president’s deputy leader in the senate, was reportedly caught with the concealed bundle on Wednesday during a police search of his home. The raid was part of an operation against the suspected misappropriation of public funds for fighting Covid-19.

The Estado de São Paulo newspaper said two sources told it 30,000 reais (more than £4,100) were stashed in the underpants of Rodrigues, a senator for the Amazon state of Roraima.

“To give you a sense of just how preposterous the situation was, some of the recovered notes were stained with faeces,” reported Revista Crusoé, the conservative magazine that broke the story.

“It was a scene of considerable embarrassment,” Crusoé said of the moment police made their discovery while scouring the senator’s home in Roraima’s capital, Boa Vista.

Brazilians shared the news under the viral hashtag #PropinaNaBunda (A Bribe up the Bum). Many suggested that the find would be remembered “in the anals of history”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/15/brazil-police-cash-jair-bolsonaro-ally-buttocks-chico-rodrigues
"I can't be arsed any more; too much ignorance, bigotry, dogma, idiocy & retreat from reason"

Orior

• View Profile
« Reply #7071 on: October 16, 2020, 01:27:09 PM »
Cheeky bastardo.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #7072 on: October 17, 2020, 02:57:35 PM »
Overzealous profanity filter bans paleontologists from talking about bones!
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/oct/16/profanity-filter-bones-paleontologists-conference
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Fionntamhnach

• "Hey Lawrence..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7073 on: October 21, 2020, 07:52:10 AM »
Florida Man strikes again...

Florida deputy gives kids guns to fight demons he said were in home

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WESH) – A now-former Orange County deputy is accused of giving a gun to a child and telling her to shoot anyone who entered his apartment. He also allegedly performed an exorcism on a second child.

According to local NBC affiliate WESH, Christopher Dougherty was arrested on Sunday after deputies were called to an apartment on Thursday.

Deputies said the found Dougherty with a gun at the apartment and saw a young girl lying on the floor with a rifle.

https://nbc-2.com/news/state/2020/10/20/florida-deputy-gives-kids-guns-to-fight-demons-he-said-were-in-home/
"I can't be arsed any more; too much ignorance, bigotry, dogma, idiocy & retreat from reason"

Jell 0 Biafra

• View Profile
« Reply #7074 on: October 21, 2020, 07:32:29 PM »
Were they at least dipped in holy water? f**k all use against demons otherwise.

hardstation

• On a cold and misty morning on the Anagaire bridge
    • View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #7075 on: October 23, 2020, 06:55:00 PM »
There was some news item on there about Irish language street signs. It finished by mentioning the cost. All in - about £1000 per sign.
That’s a lot of dough to get a bit of tin stuck on a gable wall.

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #7076 on: October 23, 2020, 09:00:23 PM »
There was some news item on there about Irish language street signs. It finished by mentioning the cost. All in - about £1000 per sign.

£950 for bullshit "consultation" to see if the inhabitants are bigoted in that street, and £50 to erect the sign.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

hardstation

• View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #7077 on: October 23, 2020, 09:06:21 PM »

£950 for bullshit "consultation" to see if the inhabitants are bigoted in that street, and £50 to erect the sign.
I got a letter asking if I wanted one in my street. Fill in and return. I assume that’s the consultation right there. I should have replied “Aye, and I want the bastard contract for putting it up too.”

That’s mad money and they just say it so casually like that’s just the cost of it. Christ the night.

Edit: I see the BBC News article has given a breakdown.
£248 on signage
£273 on printing/postage
£568 staff costs

£1089
 ::)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 09:22:12 PM by hardstation »

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #7078 on: October 23, 2020, 10:12:36 PM »
Staff costs! Public sector in this kip is some craic. I wonder whose brother got the gig.

hardstation

• View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #7079 on: October 23, 2020, 10:23:39 PM »
Not only that. What the fcuk is being printed and posted to a single street that costs 273 quid?