Author Topic: Things that make you go What the F**k?  (Read 903729 times)

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
Re: Things that make you go What the F**k?
« Reply #6930 on: October 08, 2020, 06:07:48 PM »
There has been allsorts mentioned about that case. That stupid oul hoor John Taylor keeps banging on about it on Twitter.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #6931 on: October 08, 2020, 07:32:38 PM »
I have never heard of a cosmetic holiday...

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6932 on: October 08, 2020, 07:36:57 PM »
I have never heard of a cosmetic holiday...

No? Mate of mine was given a price to go to Slovenia.. first week they prepare the teeth, make moulds and second week fit your new teeth. Think the price was 4 grand. He bottled it and paid 10 grand here instead. Good job too!

But would you chance it?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 08:47:56 PM by Milltown Row2 »
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #6933 on: October 08, 2020, 08:18:51 PM »
People have been going for years from here to Budapest to get the gnashers done.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #6934 on: October 08, 2020, 09:56:47 PM »
Not something I was aware of...

Stephen Nolan harassing people not wearing a mask in a garage forecourt. Seeing a thread on twitter about the garage giving him permission so a lot of ones saying they値l be boycotting

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #6935 on: October 08, 2020, 10:05:26 PM »
People have been going for years from here to Budapest to get the gnashers done.

Some of the teeth jobs people have had done is brutal looking. It痴 like Shergar smiling at you.

Taylor

• View Profile
« Reply #6936 on: October 09, 2020, 08:01:43 AM »

Stephen Nolan harassing people not wearing a mask in a garage forecourt. Seeing a thread on twitter about the garage giving him permission so a lot of ones saying they値l be boycotting

I assume Nolan didnt tell the garage what he was actually doing and only asked if he could use the premises for filming.

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #6937 on: October 09, 2020, 08:55:36 AM »

I assume Nolan didnt tell the garage what he was actually doing and only asked if he could use the premises for filming.

Whatever of the garage/permission or your opinion of big Nolan, the mask issue needed highlighting. It obviously led to new legislation, so that is a good thing.

APM

• View Profile
« Reply #6938 on: October 09, 2020, 09:21:28 AM »
Have no time for Nolan, but what is the problem with wearing a mask into the shop.  If it contributes to a XX% reduction in the spread of infection; if social distancing contributes XX% reduction; handwashing and basic hygiene, x%; etc.  All these small things come together to reduce the risk. 

The disease didn't spread during lockdown because people generally adhered to the guidance.  It's spreading now and you can clearly see an increased complacency and some seriously selfish attitudes.  The same people will know all about it in 6 weeks if intensive care facilities cannot cope. 

delgany

• View Profile
« Reply #6939 on: October 09, 2020, 09:29:01 AM »

Whatever of the garage/permission or your opinion of big Nolan, the mask issue needed highlighting. It obviously led to new legislation, so that is a good thing.

Maybe the store owner was made fully aware of what Nolan was doing and they support his campaign due to the high level of ignorance of a minority of people going into their stores. The staff in those stores wear face masks

thebigfella

• View Profile
« Reply #6940 on: October 09, 2020, 09:55:24 AM »
Have no time for Nolan, but what is the problem with wearing a mask into the shop.  If it contributes to a XX% reduction in the spread of infection; if social distancing contributes XX% reduction; handwashing and basic hygiene, x%; etc.  All these small things come together to reduce the risk. 

The disease didn't spread during lockdown because people generally adhered to the guidance.  It's spreading now and you can clearly see an increased complacency and some seriously selfish attitudes.  The same people will know all about it in 6 weeks if intensive care facilities cannot cope.

What really fcuks me off is people walking past the sanitiser at the door of the shops. Every shop has them but people have to actively go out of their way to to not sanitise their hands.

WTF is wrong with society when you can't put a bit of sanitiser on your hands?

Minder

• View Profile
« Reply #6941 on: October 09, 2020, 10:03:37 AM »

Maybe he forgot it ? Has happened to me a few times. Maybe the fella is exempt
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #6942 on: October 09, 2020, 10:40:04 AM »
The guy came out wearing a mask though.

I really don't think legislation was changed on the basis of Nolan being a tube.

five points

• View Profile
« Reply #6943 on: October 09, 2020, 10:46:44 AM »

What really fcuks me off is people walking past the sanitiser at the door of the shops. Every shop has them but people have to actively go out of their way to to not sanitise their hands.

My other half prefers to use her own sanitiser, which she keeps in the car. She says it's safer.  I think she's OTT but there you go.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6944 on: October 09, 2020, 10:52:05 AM »

My other half prefers to use her own sanitiser, which she keeps in the car. She says it's safer.  I think she's OTT but there you go.

I keep sanitizer in the car also, self filling petrol stations and other appointments that may bring you into an area that my not have it available!

In work at the start i was going, this is flipping annoying, few months in and I don't even think about it, the routine is what it is. Rather that than re-decorating
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)