One thing you're proud of.

Started by ONeill, November 18, 2007, 12:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 19, 2007, 10:49:37 AM
Of course. And music :D

Oh thats just far to premeditated for my liking. You must have a playlist set up to suit "the rhythm of the night" (trying not be so crass) ;) Or does the one track do it  ;D
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

AZOffaly

theskull1

:D

My advice.....just keep trying to think of Russian tractors

Billys Boots

QuoteRussian tractors

Eastern Bloc female shot-putters, George Graham's Arsenal - that should prolong it for another 20 seconds or so.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

AZOffaly

Name the starting lineup for the 2001 Arizona Diamondbacks World Series team. :D

theskull1

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 19, 2007, 11:50:14 AM
Name the starting lineup for the 2001 Arizona Diamondbacks World Series team. :D

Chad Moeller       
Mike Difelice     
Midre Cummings 
Cummings 
Cummings 
oh oh  :)

The Lord of Luuuvre

Sleeping with over 3,000 beautiful women :)
Greetings and salivations

ziggysego

Almost 5,000 posts on this board :D
Testing Accessibility

Louth Exile

As with most parents, proud of the kids. Proud of the fact that I had something to do with the production of two strapping young lads, that are fine physical specimens (I hope that is ok skull ;)). The eldest fella was playing on Saturday and when you see him catch a long ball on the chest or block a shot on goal you have to feel a sense of pride (even though he must have got the bit of talent from his mothers side  :D).

On the football front, I never achieved the heights that some on here might have, but I am damn proud of playing on a team that did a minor league and championship double.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

downredblack

Playing in Croke park in front of 120 parents and teachers  ;D

deiseach

Quote from: theskull1 on November 19, 2007, 09:46:21 AM
Simply saying that when they are born they could be anything from a sexual deviant to a brain surgeon

Or a sexually deviant brain surgeon

whiskeysteve

having Jimmy Nesbitt sign my forehead on a night out
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Puckoon

Quote from: theskull1 on November 19, 2007, 09:46:21 AM
Quote from: Puckoon on November 19, 2007, 03:02:47 AM
Do you feel like your little ones are your pride and joy? I feel like I most certainly will.

Simply saying that when they are born they could be anything from a sexual deviant to a brain surgeon, most likely something in between. I don't see what fathers to be have to be proud about when all they have done is lob it into the missus after a drunken night out. Down the line you can tell us if you are proud of what you produced in term of the person he/she becomes. Is that not fair enough? Not picking on you puckoon, it's just a personal opinion

Fair enough for you maybe skull - me,  Im proud that (god willing) Ill be a father shortly. Whats more, Ill sing it from the rooftops if and when I see fit!

At the moment of birth, god willing they have arrived safely and dreams of deviance or neurosurgury will be far far away. Ill be proud of her beauty, and her 10 wee fingers and toes. Good lord, people are proud of their new Mercedes C Class, and Id like to think Ive done a bit more to make a child than someone has to purchase their new car!

I know you arent picking on me, I just think its a rather pedantic and unnecessarily critical opinion!

Quote from: Billys Boots on November 19, 2007, 11:47:21 AM
QuoteRussian tractors

Eastern Bloc female shot-putters, George Graham's Arsenal - that should prolong it for another 20 seconds or so.

BTW my wife is from the eastern bloc, and she did putt the shot in school. What are you trying to say? :o

WolfeTone

Dougal: What's going on?
Priest: I think Ted has a plan
Dougal: No. I mean in general.

heganboy

this cracks me up
Quoteand her 10 wee fingers and toes.
for some reason the first thing I did after figuring out it was a fella was count the fingers and toes. My da tells me that he did the same...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity