You know what's worth getting up for

Started by pintsofguinness, November 15, 2007, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermGael

Finding an off license in Belfast that stocks Tooheys Extra Dry.  It's an Australian beer.
I forgot how good it tastes
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: FermGael on November 21, 2008, 07:47:54 PM
Finding an off license in Belfast that stocks Tooheys Extra Dry.  It's an Australian beer.

Pure phish!!! VB is far nicer...I would love to be able get cans of it here,Its been 7 years since I drank it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Iceman

Evenings on the sofa with my 5 month old son asleep on my chest - nothing like it
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

youngfella

Quote from: The Iceman on November 21, 2008, 07:55:18 PM
Evenings on the sofa with my 5 month old son asleep on my chest - nothing like it

aww thats sweet!
Pull hard and early

Gabriel_Hurl

finding unused Amazon vouchers in your Hotmail inbox  ;D 8)

Puckoon

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 21, 2008, 08:00:22 PM
finding unused Amazon vouchers in your Hotmail inbox  ;D 8)

Thanks, I must spend the one I have in there

FermGael

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 21, 2008, 07:50:44 PM
Quote from: FermGael on November 21, 2008, 07:47:54 PM

Pure phish!!! VB is far nicer...I would love to be able get cans of it here,Its been 7 years since I drank it

LL they had VB,  James Boag and Cartlon.

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

pintsofguinness

I got out of my bed this morning to call up and get my idiotic mobile phone contract cancelled after 18 months and now I'm going to buy a mobile and put the worst phone I've ever owned, the N73, in the bin!

It was worth getting up for!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

I can't until that day arrives for me. What's it like to be finally liberised from the N73.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on November 22, 2008, 01:03:12 PM
I can't until that day arrives for me. What's it like to be finally liberised from the N73.
f**king great! I've the end of this film to watch and then I'm going to get a pay as you go mobile for 30 or 40 quid.
I'm Freeee, Freeeeeeee. 

(Though I won't really be free until the 22nd Dec when she said I'll get my final bill - but apparently there will be no line rental charged from today onward so that's not to bad).

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 22, 2008, 12:33:24 PM
I got out of my bed this morning to call up and get my idiotic mobile phone contract cancelled after 18 months and now I'm going to buy a mobile and put the worst phone I've ever owned, the N73, in the bin!

It was worth getting up for!

I done that last week...Felt great!
I now have a shiney new gadget to play with
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

I pleaded with Vodafone last week to let me bin it, they said Computer Says No! :'(
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

When is your release date ziggy?

A couple of months ago I was just considering cancelling the contract and paying whatever they wanted. The bill this month is 74.00, last month was 83.00 and I use it f**k all! I think I'd get some mileage out of a pay as you go for that money!

ziggysego

March, but considering cancelling as the tariff is terrible the last number of months and this phone makes me want to cry :'( Thinking of moving to O2 and get an iPhone 3G.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Playing with my new phone since yesterday, ziggy, Laoislad, I can't believe how slow and akward that f**king N73 is compared to a relatively cheap handset. 
This new phone actually goes to another screen instantly, it doesnt hang, doesnt freeze, the little navigater button hasn't got stuck once.  I've used it a few times now and have yet to get  "connection error". Everyone has been able to hear me when I called too. When someone rang me the phone actually rang! I came out of the shower and it said I had a missed call and a voicemail message, and when I called up the voicemail I actually did have a message! and just the one, not ten left from 3 weeks ago that it was keeping a secret from me!

It's great to be free from the N73!