You know what's worth getting up for

Started by pintsofguinness, November 15, 2007, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: 5iveTimes on December 16, 2007, 10:48:43 PM
LaoisLad do you ever think of anything else. Especially on a day like today when we lost to the Mancs

Its on a day like this i need something like Jamie Lee Curtis doing a striptease to cheer me up...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: 5iveTimes on December 16, 2007, 10:59:03 PM
I suppose your right, still it will be easier in the morning. As long as you dont buy the papers.

Yeah but its just a pity i told a fella i'd do a job for him tomorrow and he is the biggest United fan i know so it ain't gonna be easy.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

gerry

QuoteJamie Lee Curtis doing a striptease in True Lies  Shocked

highlight of my day
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

The Real Laoislad

Probably a contradiction to the thread title but staying in bed on a sunday morning is just grrrrrrrrrreat in my book  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 09, 2008, 01:08:15 PM
Probably a contradiction to the thread title but staying in bed on a sunday morning is just grrrrrrrrrreat in my book  :)
Yeah well feck you LL, I had to go training!!  >:(
Ask me holy bollix

The Real Laoislad

And too make things better the woman has just brought me up a few sausage sambos for brekkie!!!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 09, 2008, 01:17:19 PM
And too make things better the woman has just brought me up a few sausage sambos for brekkie!!!

So you are lying in on a sunday, and the missus is feeding you in bed.

And your on the Gaaboard????

Think about that very carefully LL  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: his holiness nb on March 09, 2008, 01:18:40 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 09, 2008, 01:17:19 PM

So you are lying in on a sunday, and the missus is feeding you in bed.

And your on the Gaaboard????

Think about that very carefully LL  ;)

Im sure i don't know what you could possibly mean
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Back on topic, the hunger you only get on a sunday lunchtime after a training session or a game.
This whilst waiiting for the missus to get ready to out for dinner, knowing your gonna love it!
Ask me holy bollix

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: his holiness nb on March 09, 2008, 01:23:13 PM
Back on topic, the hunger you only get on a sunday lunchtime after a training session or a game.
This whilst waiiting for the missus to get ready to out for dinner, knowing your gonna love it!

If she takes as long as it does my woman to get ready you'll be eating your sunday dinner next thursday sometime
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Defeating the Gods and waking up with a manageable hangover, sitting around in your boxers watching Diagnois Muder waiting on a fry and looking forward to a week off!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

A text from a special friend letting you know you're in the said person's thoughts.
Testing Accessibility

Hardy

What a shower of lazy good-for-nothing wasters lounging around the house doing nothing. I've already been to Limerick and back this morning. Now I have to do Friday's work (because yesterday I was doing Thursday's).

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Hardy on March 09, 2008, 01:37:01 PM
What a shower of lazy good-for-nothing wasters lounging around the house doing nothing. I've already been to Limerick and back this morning. Now I have to do Friday's work (because yesterday I was doing Thursday's).

And what were you doing Thursday and Friday that you'd no work done...where you posting on the gaa board?

And Dr Mark Sloan solves it again!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 09, 2008, 01:41:05 PM
And Dr Mark Sloan solves it again!

Brilliant, but he's no match for Adrian Monk.
Testing Accessibility