Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Johnson

Everyone see the video of BJS taking the piss out of the addict girl and making her slap a random stranger and call him a paedo? sc**bag.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Don Johnson on September 18, 2018, 10:40:40 AM
Everyone see the video of BJS taking the piss out of the addict girl and making her slap a random stranger and call him a paedo? sc**bag.

Complete dirtbag.
Few boxers that project the idiot, sc**bag persona have lived up to it as thoroughly as BJS

bennydorano

AJ not looking too clever here

gallsman

AJ in trouble. Povetkin 2-0 up, has possibly broken his nose.

bennydorano

He's still behind no matter what the Brit commentators shite talk about.

square_ball

Quote from: bennydorano on September 22, 2018, 10:42:43 PM
He's still behind no matter what the Brit commentators shite talk about.

They are unreal. Froch just said AJ is boxing well! He's been average at best so far.

square_ball

Ha just as I say that. Good knockout to be fair.

gallsman

Had it 3-2 with a drawn round going into the 7th there. Some finish. Povetkin had no business trying to bang with him once he took the first shot as he was on queer street.

bennydorano

nrico2006

What a finish. No better man for capitalising on a fighter when he has him hurt.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

gallsman

One judge had it 59-55 to AJ ffs.

square_ball

There's not a hope in hell a fighter is beating Joshua on points on home soil no matter if he's beat around the ring. Had to laugh at that scorecard myself. As a casual enough fan his defence looked ropey enough for the entirety of that fight?

JoG2

Quote from: square_ball on September 22, 2018, 10:51:34 PM
There's not a hope in hell a fighter is beating Joshua on points on home soil no matter if he's beat around the ring. Had to laugh at that scorecard myself. As a casual enough fan his defence looked ropey enough for the entirety of that fight?

Kept getting hit with the same 2 punch combo. Lowered the defence but that's more bravado than ought else. Wilder will clip him handy enough, but will take a fair amount himself. Should be an exciting bout

MoChara

Furys not happy with his name not getting mentioned as a possible opponent

nrico2006

Be a joke if its Whyte Joshua in April.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'