Started by Declan, October 31, 2007, 07:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

Anyone else see this?

http://www.digital-forums.com/showthread.php?t=321103

Some amount of money - £85K per week nett :o

Hound

Cool!

Though its a monthly payslip, rather than a weekly one.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

parttimeexile

Its obviously not enough because he was bankrupt not that long ago. His managers f**ked him over.

Hound

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 31, 2007, 07:43:49 AM
Looks like a fake to me
How does it look fake?

Now it could well be a fake, as these things are relatively easy to fake if you work in a payroll department, but to me it doesnt look like a fake. The format seems spot on.

Dinny Breen

I would imagine it's a 2 week pay slip. savage money for lets face it an average footballer...
#newbridgeornowhere

magpie seanie

Monthly payslip in my opinion. Nice dosh. Over £30k/€45k per week gross for a middle of the road player.

AZOffaly

We're in the wrong business lads. I think t's real though. Riise's agent is in the paper giving out about the 'low-life sc**bag' that leaked it. Shock horror, people might realise that soccer players are overpad.

I'd love to know what Andy Reid makes. I was at the Charlton QPR game and he was a disgrace. Never shut up moaning and whining, and did nothing. Another one in the Robbie Keane Captaincy mould.

Yer Ma

It's a genuine monthly payslip - he was on £30k a week then, ending up with about £82k a month after tax etc.

Worse ways to earn a living.

turk

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 31, 2007, 09:45:21 AM
We're in the wrong business lads. I think t's real though. Riise's agent is in the paper giving out about the 'low-life sc**bag' that leaked it. Shock horror, people might realise that soccer players are overpad.

I'd love to know what Andy Reid makes. I was at the Charlton QPR game and he was a disgrace. Never shut up moaning and whining, and did nothing. Another one in the Robbie Keane Captaincy mould.

You must have been out of the country or asleep AZ, as over the last month criticism of Andy Reid is no longer permitted!
He's one of a number of "world class" irish players we are now being told by the media!

Hound

Love the way he gets £120,000 a month for being a professional footballer, and if he actually plays in a game of football he gets an extra £1,000 !

Balboa

Premiership player gets paid obscene amount of money, shock horror........

Dinny Breen

Does it really matter, he's a ginger no amount of money could hide that shame  :)
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

QuoteYou must have been out of the country or asleep AZ, as over the last month criticism of Andy Reid is no longer permitted!
He's one of a number of "world class" irish players we are now being told by the media!

I know Turk. High treason I suppose. I was glad to see his penchant for hitting the first man from a freekick/corner is as prevalent at Charlton as it is for Ireland

muppet

Looks like a monthly payslip. The numbers would make sense for an April - March year. No sign of an employer pension scheme though.

Also look at the hands of the guys holding the address. I guess he raids bins for a living and stumbled across Riise's. I would say Riise is livid having his address made public nevermind his financial details.
MWWSI 2017