Scariest film scenes from your childhood.

Started by ziggysego, October 28, 2007, 03:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yer Ma

Good call the Superman 3 bit where the lady is sucked into the computer and turned into a robot - 'twas a bit scary to me too.

Saying that, I used to look away when David Banner's eyes turned green in the Incredible Hulk TV series...... :-[

Orior

This is scary. Is anyone brave enough to start a thread called "Sexiest film scenes from your childhood"?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

Do any of you remember "Pet Cemetry" that we lad "Page" i think was his name he came back from the dead and killed all round him "Freaky we B*****d.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

johnneycool

Salems lot by a country mile.

I didn't get a proper nights sleep for weeks because of that film.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

clarshack

thought critters was more funny than scary. wasnt that billy zane that got killed in the barn?

ziggysego

Quote from: clarshack on October 31, 2007, 03:01:28 PM
thought critters was more funny than scary. wasnt that billy zane that got killed in the barn?

Pity Leonardo DiCaprio didn't get killed in the third.
Testing Accessibility

winsamsoon

Lads it has to be the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang. That guy scared the fook clean out of me and still does. I still get reminded of him when i see jools holland. If jools inherited a c**k nose he would be the scariest mother fooker on the planet and it would be natural aswell. Remember this was supposed to be a childs movie.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

The Corporal

Quote from: winsamsoon on October 31, 2007, 05:25:17 PM
Lads it has to be the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang. That guy scared the fook clean out of me and still does. I still get reminded of him when i see jools holland. If jools inherited a c**k nose he would be the scariest mother fooker on the planet and it would be natural aswell. Remember this was supposed to be a childs movie.

Did Michael Jackson not star in this film??

mylestheslasher

Salems lots "floating vampire brother at the window" scene from my youth and from modern times it has to be numerous scenes in Blair witch including those clicking stone noises in the forest and the end where the woman sees her buddy in the corner of the house just before she get killed - just like the auld ones in the town said.

downredblack

The music from the Omen was enough for me , couldn't tell you what happened in the film was too busy hiding

Balboa

Quote from: downredblack on November 01, 2007, 04:17:37 PM
The music from the Omen was enough for me , couldn't tell you what happened in the film was too busy hiding

When reading your post i thought you said something totally different !

downredblack

Quote from: Balboa on November 01, 2007, 04:19:34 PM
Quote from: downredblack on November 01, 2007, 04:17:37 PM

When reading your post i thought you said something totally different !

;D

tyssam5

I was shit scared of those Daleks from Dr. Who.