The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STREET FIGHTER

I wonder will Spurs try to sneak someone through at 12.10am in this transfer window.

Norf Tyrone

News Just in... Chaz and Dave admit lyrics error.
A spokesman for the cockney duo admitted that after all these years they actually misread the lyrics for Spurs' classic cup final ditty.

The song will now be digitally remastered and rereleased with the correct lyrics included, "It's lucky for Spurs when the year starts with one"!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on January 31, 2011, 02:01:46 PM
I wonder will Spurs try to sneak someone through at 12.10am in this transfer window.

Nearly!

ross4life

Team's are in should be a good game

AC Milan: Abbiati, Abate, Nesta, Yepes, Antonini, Gattuso, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Seedorf, Robinho, Ibrahimovic. Subs: Amelia, Alexandre Pato, Papastathopoulos, Oddo, Jankulovski, Merkel, Legrottaglie.

Tottenham: Gomes, Corluka, Gallas, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Palacios, Sandro, Pienaar, Van der Vaart, Crouch. Subs: Cudicini, Pavlyuchenko, Modric, Defoe, Bassong, Kranjcar, Woodgate.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Gs Man

Half-Time analysis......Spurs all over them.  just missing a Modric through-ball or a Bale hit and run.

No doubt AC Milan will bag 3 now I've opened my mouth.   :-\

COME ON YOU SPOOOOORS
Keep 'er lit

omagh_gael

Good game here for a 0-0. Can't see it finishing with 22 men on the pitch.

That was a wild challenge by Flamini, should have seen red.

Boycey

Quote from: omagh_gael on February 15, 2011, 09:11:44 PM
Good game here for a 0-0. Can't see it finishing with 22 men on the pitch.

That was a wild challenge by Flamini, should have seen red.

Wild challenge surely and definitely a red in my opinion. Didn't think he caught Corluka though even though he was stretchered away??? Replays will no doubt show I'm talking out of my arse, again.

The Gs Man

Gattuso's a maniac.  Him and Flamini should both be off.
Keep 'er lit

omagh_gael

Think he did catch him good. Chorluka just shown coming back out onto pitch on crutches there.

Gatusu is one hateful aul hoor. Throttled Joe Jordan on the sideline then threw a major hissy fit when booked for a challenge from behind.

What a move and run by Lennon! 1-0 spurs deserve it!

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

0-1 well deserved lead & that's Gattuso out of the return leg, what was he thinking by pushing Joe Jordan?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Gs Man

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep 'er lit

ross4life

The Gs Man

Great win for Spurs and totally deserved.   :)

Thon Gattuso's a hateful wee f**ker.
Keep 'er lit

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"