Car Radio

Started by nrico2006, October 24, 2007, 05:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Having a problem with the Car Radio all of a sudden.  Asking me for a code.  The car is a Peugeot 306, pretty bog standard radio that probably came with the car.  Anybody know what the handiest way is to get this code?  It's a quiet journey home without it!

Any suggestions are much appreciated!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

The Real Laoislad

Call into any Peugeot garage and they will be able sort it for you,Each radio would have a serial number and a code that matches it

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Also if you still have the car manual the code might be in the radio section of it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

An Fear Rua

didnt they put them in the freezer for 30 mins, and it appeared or somthing?
Its Grim up North

Bud Wiser

I had a 306 TD and the code for the wireless was scribed on the window, the big window at the front on the left hand side.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

nrico2006

Thanks.  I had only checked the manual but it didn't go into specifics about the radio, more on how to set-up speakers etc. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Goats Do Shave

Be prepared the Peugot garage charges £20 or something for the code!!!

RIP OFF!  >:(

You must have changed the battery or something!?

nrico2006

£20 dabs for a code!! FFS!

Actually it just happened out of the blue last week, and then a few days later the car battery went dead so I had to take it out and recharge it.

AZOffaly

Lads, he robbed the radio of course :D :D

Gnevin

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 25, 2007, 10:56:24 AM
Lads, he robbed the radio of course :D :D
Naw he just bought it from a Dub in a pub :D
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.