GAA in Scotland

Started by focus, October 24, 2007, 11:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

focus

Hi,
I'm trying to find out more about GAA clubs in Scotland - I've seen some web references to football clubs in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee but didn't get any replies when I tried to contact them.

Does anybody have current contact details for Scottish clubs? Are there any competitions or leagues they get included in?

Thanks,
Dave
Dave Allan (dallan@elitesportsanalysis.com)

An Gaeilgoir

Well Dave, i played for a few years for Dunedin Connollys in Edinburgh. I have the chairmans phone number if you want to P.M me. 

inisceithleann

Anyone know how Dunedin Connollys got on against Liverpool John Mitchels on Sunday?
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: inisceithleann on October 24, 2007, 08:45:58 PM
Anyone know how Dunedin Connollys got on against Liverpool John Mitchels on Sunday?

Didnt hear, used you play for them?

inisceithleann

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on October 24, 2007, 10:44:15 PM
Quote from: inisceithleann on October 24, 2007, 08:45:58 PM

Didnt hear, used you play for them?

Nah, I play for a team in Manchester, and have played against Mitchel's. They beat St Peter's in the Lancashire final and were impressive. I think on Mitchel's website they are advertising a bus to the All Britain Final, but that could be for the girls because they are in their final too. Mitchels should win Britain, not surprising when there's only the one team in Liverpool considering their massive pick.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth