Sponging Unionist spongers continue to sponge with gay abandon

Started by Orior, October 23, 2007, 01:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Harold Wilson was right.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7057856.stm

£3k for the stress of a transfer?
£4k for the indignity of having to take a breathalyser test?

Quite unbelievable.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stpauls

i read that article myself Orior!! the one that made me snigger the most was the guy who got compo for getting hit by a venetian blind!! idiot!

Gnevin

Sure their a good few on your lot in with them , at least 30 sure they've enough for a GAA team
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

DUP fella on talkback - Basil somebody, said "yes David, but being a policeman is very dangerous"

Would love to know if the forces in England, Scotland, Wales or the Garda have the same claim culture as the wasters (PSNI) here!!

Actually makes me quite angry, the assembly are constantly gripeing about not having money for this or that, will these pricks get over 3 million in compo for nothing!!

Tbc....

Gnevin

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 23, 2007, 02:07:25 PM
DUP fella on talkback - Basil somebody, said "yes David, but being a policeman is very dangerous"

Would love to know if the forces in England, Scotland, Wales or the Garda have the same claim culture as the wasters (PSNI) here!!

Actually makes me quite angry, the assembly are constantly gripeing about not having money for this or that, will these pricks get over 3 million in compo for nothing!!

Because The biggest individual award (£224,426) involved an officer injured in a car crash while on duty is nothing right?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

stpauls

Quote from: Gnevin on October 23, 2007, 02:05:58 PM
Sure their a good few on your lot in with them , at least 30 sure they've enough for a GAA team

??? ???
Quote from: Gnevin on October 23, 2007, 02:12:59 PM

Because The biggest individual award (£224,426) involved an officer injured in a car crash while on duty is nothing right?

i also would have thought that they would have been getting a higher pay packet for being a driving officer and having that risk within the job, and therefore not being able to claim if he crashes due to his own stupidity!

Gnevin

Quote from: stpauls on October 23, 2007, 02:22:54 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on October 23, 2007, 02:05:58 PM

??? ???
Quote from: Gnevin on October 23, 2007, 02:12:59 PM

i also would have thought that they would have been getting a higher pay packet for being a driving officer and having that risk within the job, and therefore not being able to claim if he crashes due to his on stupidity!
Where does it say it was his own stupidity , how do you know the breaks when faulty or someone crashed into him? It doesn't even say he was driving

stpauls

if you read it GNevin i said if it was his own stupidity!! look closer next time!!

his holiness nb

I dont really care about the thread but well done on a fantastic thread title!  :D :D
Ask me holy bollix

parttimeexile

Quote from: his holiness nb on October 23, 2007, 02:59:53 PM
I dont really care about the thread but well done on a fantastic thread title!  :D :D

Was just atbout to say the same myself. Best title I have seen yet! :D

deiseach

How dare you suggest that Unionist types are anything other than sturdy sons of the soil. Every penny they earn will be by the sweat and toil of their manly Protestant sinews, unlike those feckless, drunken Papists who are breeding like rats on their welfare cheques . . . (cont. p. 1690)