The IRA does everything...

Started by pintsofguinness, October 22, 2007, 01:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Balboa

Hey if Gerry says it aint so it must not be true........

Donagh

Talking through your hole 5Times. Individuals may have been involved or this guys employees but the IRA were not involved.

SammyG

Quote from: Donagh on October 22, 2007, 02:04:16 PM
Talking through your hole 5Times. Individuals may have been involved or this guys employees but the IRA were not involved.

Sure they can't have been involved they don't exist, any more.  ::)

Donagh

Quote from: SammyG on October 22, 2007, 02:05:55 PM
Quote from: Donagh on October 22, 2007, 02:04:16 PM

Sure they can't have been involved they don't exist, any more.  ::)

They exist alright Sammy only:

1. they don't act as anyones personal hit squad
2. they don't 'do' punishment beatings or threats

Tankie

so was the IRA itself involved or people who were once in the IRA involved? If it is the case that the IRA are still going well then i guess they are just criminals and this would put Sinn Fein in a real tight spot. CAB should make a big effort to chase any of these former IRA lads who seem to be involved in anything like this.
Grand Slam Saturday!

Mentalman

This lad, McAllister, was on Pat Kenny this morning. According to him the murder had nothing to do with fuel smuggling as has been put around. According to him basically this young lad had a fallling out with a local family that have strong republican links. The way he put it, more than one of them set about him but he saw them off. Some time later he had another confrontation with another republican figure. He was warned off, I take it from what the guy said, my interpretation, that he was told to leave the area. Saturday he was lured to the location, and a so called punishment beating went to far, and the boy is dead. Seems plausable to me. Now as to whether this was an IRA sanctioned activity I don't know, but it does seem a local group feel they can meat out "justice" however they please, which is bang out of order in the first place, but has obviously had tragic consequences in this case. McAllister went on to say that a window was broken at the house of one of those he suspected were involved in the attack, and appealed to those thinking about vengence that it's not what the boys family wants.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Donagh

Jim McAllister is full for shite. Another hard done by 'dissident' with an axe to grind. The simple fact is that the IRA haven't done punishment beatings in years and McAllister knows this well and as someone who's been trying to keep a lid on disturbances and anti-social elements in Lurgan recently I know it for a fact as well.

Donagh

Quote from: 5iveTimes on October 22, 2007, 02:14:53 PM
Donagh the IRA were involved. 100% Fact, I could actually name some of the people that were there and they were there on behalf of the IRA. This was an IRA punishment beating that went wrong and now they are trying to deny involvment. This young lad got a bit big for his boots in some peoples eyes and gave a few slaps to some of the locals, he ended up paying with his life because he hit the wrong people.
It takes some real hard men to beat a young lad to death. I believe it only took about 10 of them.

That's a load of balls 5Times and you probably know it. Whoever is feeding you your information has obviously been out of the circles as long as yourself.

Donagh

Quote from: 5iveTimes on October 22, 2007, 02:23:42 PM
Donagh I got a call at 9 on Saturday about this incident. I know the young lad that died and I knew what had happened in the run up to his death. He did not deserve what he got. He was killed because he stood up for himself againgst a so called community police.
Maybe if you had a brain of your own you could actually see past Gerry Adams press releases and realise that the IRA, your heroes, have simply murdered a young local man whio stood up to them.
So you move in circles that murder kids, big f**king deal.

So you're going to come out with that old nugget again, I'd suggest that displays more about your own lack of intelligence than mine – or that big chip on your shoulder. You know fcuk all about what happened so stop trying to let on you are somehow in the know. I don't associate with the IRA but I know plenty of people in the Lurgan area who have been pleading with them for a long time now to do something about anti-social behaviour and the response has been to direct them to the PSNI. I know of a senior republican in north Armagh who as assaulted by a drug dealer and nothing was done, so don't try and give me this load of w**k that the IRA beat a little boy to death over a street brawl.

Captain Scarlet

You say they do everything...

my car needs a service, who within the IRA deals with that end of things? :-\
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Donagh

Quote from: 5iveTimes on October 22, 2007, 02:45:41 PM
Donagh for your information a good mate of mine lives in Cullyhanna and knows young Quinn very well. We got a tractor stole a few months ago and this young lad got it back for us. Paul Quinn like a lot of people his age was a bit wild and would have calmed down when he got a bit older, I was no different myself. He didnt deserve to die at the hands of a gang of masked cowards. His friends gathered at the house of one of the perpetrators last night.

I didn't say he did deserved it or those that did it aren't cowards but I'm contesting your assertion above that it was carried out by the IRA.

Aghdavoyle

Quote from: Donagh on October 22, 2007, 02:07:44 PM
1. they don't act as anyones personal hit squad

That is the most untrue statement i'vr read on this board. they have been acting in exactly this manner in south armagh for years. the number of barroom brawls and personal vendettas settled with "punishment beatings" is shocking.

Donagh

Quote from: 5iveTimes on October 22, 2007, 02:49:40 PM
Ok Donagh, lets blame the Brits.

Well given the actions of the IRA long before they completed decommissioning, the acceptance of the PSNI, and all that would be placed at risk by sanctioning this, blaming the Brits is a lot more credible than blaming the IRA. Personally my own inclination would be to blame the only group in South Armagh still be running about with weapons, acting like cowboys and smuggling cigarettes and diesel – and Jim McAllister would know them boys very well.

heganboy

I'm not claiming any knowledge of this but surely this
Quoteblaming the Brits is a lot more credible than blaming the IRA
is preposterous?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity