Back and fighting fit!

Started by T Fearon, October 18, 2007, 03:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Apologies for my extended absence in recent weeks (I just know you all missed me terribly! ;D)

Hectic few weeks, with the Wedding Anniversary in Rome, attendance at high level functions in the Merchant Hotel Belfast (catch me in November's 9 Counties Tatler), then on to London for the never to be forgotten Spurs 4 Aston Villa 4 match (the great Dave Mackay was seated two rows in front of me), then the Police at Croker, followed by the sad non events that were the Ireland V Germany and Cyprus games.

Time to get back to basics now.

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

lynchbhoy

welcome back Tone

hope you had a good anniversary trip

Cant say the spuds are doing too well these days though !

T Fearon

It was great to be there for the 4-4 draw with Villa all the same. The nostalgia of seeing the likes of Jennings, Chivers etc on the pitch once again, then coming from 4-1 down to draw 4 all, encapsulating the diverse emeotions of all Spurs fans in the space of 90 minutes. Brilliant. I have never and will never be able to support another club

full back

Fearono is back :)
Good to see you are realistic about the spuds now Tone. Getting excited about a 4-4 draw at home to Villa is quite a feat for your lot these days.
You still on the diet?

Balboa

Quote from: T Fearon on October 18, 2007, 03:20:03 PM
It was great to be there for the 4-4 draw with Villa all the same. The nostalgia of seeing the likes of Jennings, Chivers etc on the pitch once again, then coming from 4-1 down to draw 4 all, encapsulating the diverse emeotions of all Spurs fans in the space of 90 minutes. Brilliant. I have never and will never be able to support another club

They would probably do better than the shower of s*it they have at the minute, did you take Paul Robinson to Mc Donalds for an XL Big Mac meal?

deiseach

Quote from: T Fearon on October 18, 2007, 03:20:03 PM
I have never and will never be able to support another club

Give this guy a great big bualadh bas!

Hoof Hearted

they could do with keeping jennings on the pitch !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012