Puzzles & games

Started by el_cuervo_fc, October 16, 2007, 02:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenmachine

jus figured it, that was a head fryer!
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Jack_Black

what the hell do you do after the big flower goes away on level 4, hit just about everything, including the screen...and that didnt work either.

BenDover

Jesus its a great job games are banned in here or else I'd be pulling my hair out with the rest of ye's

screenmachine

try drop and drag when the flower is down, look at whats behind the flower, then match the fruits
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Jack_Black

Quote from: screenmachine on October 16, 2007, 05:32:50 PM
try drop and drag when the flower is down, look at whats behind the flower, then match the fruits

i had already matched all the fruits, the flower goes away and stays away, anyway enough of this for today, need to do some work before finish.

back at it first thing tomorrow  ::)

Square Ball

completed 6, so the rest will have to keep
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Corporal

Try this game guys, pure addictive!! Been playing it all day even tho it's not a puzzle game:

http://www.gamenet.com/freekickfusion/

Square Ball

Horray

76 effin minutes

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Jack_Black on October 16, 2007, 05:40:37 PM
Quote from: screenmachine on October 16, 2007, 05:32:50 PM

i had already matched all the fruits, the flower goes away and stays away, anyway enough of this for today, need to do some work before finish.

back at it first thing tomorrow  ::)

drop the crayons after this.  the fruits will roll

screenexile

Thanks for all your help guys... I beat the clocks!!! now I'm stuck on the level with the ladybugs. The fruits are all down the lampshade and the ladybugs have been moved. I'm clicking the radio, lampshade and  the button thingy but I got nothing... anyone got an idea?

screenexile

It's ok... I finished it... THANK GOD!

Candyman

wwwwooooooohhhhhhooooooooo Screen.....  ;)

Square Ball

Quote from: screenexile on October 17, 2007, 12:12:43 PM
It's ok... I finished it... THANK GOD!

Screen

what time did you get, you seemed to be at it longer than me!!!

screenexile

Well I did it over 2 days so I don't really know the cumulative time but I did it all through in 27 mins on my last go!

Jack_Black

Quote from: screenexile on October 17, 2007, 11:10:59 AM
Thanks for all your help guys... I beat the clocks!!! now I'm stuck on the level with the ladybugs. The fruits are all down the lampshade and the ladybugs have been moved. I'm clicking the radio, lampshade and  the button thingy but I got nothing... anyone got an idea?

this is where i was stuck, havent got round to playing today, work getting in the way :-(

what did you do screen to get by this bit?