Author Topic: American Sports Thread  (Read 659165 times)

magpie seanie

• View Profile
Re: American Sports Thread
« Reply #12855 on: December 10, 2019, 08:57:43 AM »
Mariota has been in the league 5 years . Seanie point was that it wasnít him, it was the Titans talent and coaching around him that was the issue . Thatís clearly not the case.

The scheme doesn't suit his skill set and has eroded his confidence over time. Perhaps it suits Tannehill better and also - after being a disaster in Miami - he's fighting for his NFL life and just going for it. I personally think he'll regress to his mean sooner or later. Ryan Fitzpatrick goes on good runs statistically, doesn't mean he's a good QB.

cadhlancian

• View Profile
« Reply #12856 on: December 10, 2019, 02:54:06 PM »
The scheme doesnít suit his skill set is because he isnít good enough. Tannehill wasnít in a great situation in Miami either, I,m not comparing them . You were on here saying that he was better than Tannehill , Goff , Trubiskey , Darnold etc. He clearly isnít....

magpie seanie

• View Profile
« Reply #12857 on: December 11, 2019, 08:05:20 PM »
The scheme doesnít suit his skill set is because he isnít good enough. Tannehill wasnít in a great situation in Miami either, I,m not comparing them . You were on here saying that he was better than Tannehill , Goff , Trubiskey , Darnold etc. He clearly isnít....

He's extremely accurate and throws very few interceptable passes. Can also run well. I absolutely stand over what I said about him and hope he gets the chance next year to prove it.

Miami brough Tannehill's college head coach in as offensive coordinator when he signed. They at least tried to help their QB.