mayo retain the All Ireland

Started by small white mayoman, October 13, 2007, 09:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

small white mayoman

Just to let you know that Mayo retained the Over 40's Ai last night defeating a spirited Down team by 2.9 to 12 points.Now three great teams are going for the three in a row next year ;)
All Ireland Champions 2006 & 2007

Frank Casey

KERRY 3:7

rosnarun

do you have a team list for that ? any legends playing . Liam Mchale should be eligble now
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Pietas

Quote from: rosnarun on October 15, 2007, 10:58:37 AM
do you have a team list for that ? any legends playing . Liam Mchale should be eligble now

Serious bit of name dropping here -

I met him on Grafton St on Friday afternoon and remarked that he looked in great shape. 

He told me he is playing lower league basketball and is now lighter than when he was playing senior inter-county football.

There cant be too many inter-county footballers who get lighter when they retire

He had also mislaid his wife, but didn't appeared too bothered by it.
In Roman mythology, Pietas was the goddess of duty to one's state, gods and family.

mannix

Maybe when he is carrying her he is heavier?

A genuinely nice man, if only he had been left on the field in that replay in 1996, we would be walking much taller today.I think jom NEEDS to inject some serious bite and tackle into his panel.Pulling out of 50 50 balls is a big no no.We need a 15 on the field that will get hurt for the sake of the jersey, they must be taken care of financially if they do get hurt but they must be willing to take the hard stuff and give it too.
Seen them win the masters in mulligar last year.Read this,
If some one said the following in january 2006 what would you think

A mayo team would win an allireland in 2006
a connaught team that had won last in 1951 would be victorious again in 2006  (roscommon)
A team wearing green and red would win an allireland in september in leinster in 2006

Sounds LIKE A CRUEL TRICK,