Author Topic: Another School Shooting in America  (Read 21389 times)

seafoid

• View Profile
Re: Another School Shooting in America
« Reply #420 on: March 03, 2018, 08:47:38 PM »
Play the ball not the man Syfīn.
Then again......maybe you could get banned :D

Ill assume that was intended for Seafoid as his comment was ten times worse. Thanks for the support.

And as it happens I know a bunch of American Evangicals Seafoid, with most of them better people than you or I ever could or to be. Tolerant, giving and absolutely disgusted by the alt-right nonsense of recent years. You remind me of a stereotypical European, who fancies themselves as an enlightened intellectual, sneering at American Christians in a manner that would be regarded as racism, sectarianism or sexism were it applied to just about any other grouping of people.
I also know a few evangelicals and their beliefs are terrifying.. I would have far more time for US Presbyterians.

Lookit

heganboy

• well hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 04, 2018, 05:18:33 AM »
Who is generalizing now Syferus?

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 04, 2018, 01:51:55 PM »
I see some eejit has attacked the white house, what kind of stupid are you that you actually think you are going to kill the POTUS at the White House?

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 04, 2018, 02:45:10 PM »
I see some eejit has attacked the white house, what kind of stupid are you that you actually think you are going to kill the POTUS at the White House?

An attention seeker
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Jell 0 Biafra

• View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 04, 2018, 03:24:41 PM »
As if he'd even be at the Whitehouse on a Saturday.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 04, 2018, 03:46:47 PM »
As if he'd even be at the Whitehouse on a Saturday.

Hed be in some hotel room with a friend!
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

HiMucker

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 18, 2018, 04:54:19 PM »
Sweet Jesus i just read this on bbc  :-\

Shortly after the shooting began in the town of about 13,000 residents, a man carrying an American flag, wearing a Trump hat, and carrying a pistol on his hip approached news cameras.

The man, who did not give his name, said his goal was to "get to the school. Make America great again."

Another man then told reporters "we need prayers".

"This idiot is walking down the street with a damned pistol on his side where we just had kids get shot," he said referring to the other man

TabClear

• View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 18, 2018, 04:55:15 PM »
"multiple fatalities"

https://abcnews.go.com/US/active-shooter-incident-santa-fe-high-school-texas/story?id=55258606&cid=social_twitter_abcn

8 Dead reported on BBC. Tragic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44173954

I had to reread the paragraphs at the end of that report. WTF

Shortly after the shooting began in the town of about 13,000 residents, a man carrying an American flag, wearing a Trump hat, and carrying a pistol on his hip approached news cameras.
The man, who did not give his name, said his goal was to "get to the school. Make America great again."  Another man then told reporters "we need prayers".

"This idiot is walking down the street with a damned pistol on his side where we just had kids get shot," he said referring to the other man.  "I'm a guns rights person. I have guns. But this idiot is walking down here and saying he needs to make America great again. That's is not what America we needs."

Edit. HiMucker beat me to it. That extract above is frightening.

Cunny Funt

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 18, 2018, 05:05:44 PM »
"multiple fatalities"

https://abcnews.go.com/US/active-shooter-incident-santa-fe-high-school-texas/story?id=55258606&cid=social_twitter_abcn
I just switched over to CNN and SKY news and both seem more interested in the Royal wedding than another mass school shooting  ::)

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 18, 2018, 05:41:55 PM »

The man, who did not give his name, said his goal was to "get to the school. Make America great again." 

Whitey actually comes across as slightly smarter from this piece than I imagine him to be from his contributions here.

Fionntamhnach

• "The truth is not a popularity contest..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 18, 2018, 07:18:17 PM »
"multiple fatalities"

I just switched over to CNN and SKY news and both seem more interested in the Royal wedding than another mass school shooting  ::)
To be fair to them, a shooting in an American school which results in multiple deaths is a semi-regular occurrence nowadays. It's no longer worthy of being the main headline on an evening news bulletin, probably deserves to be the third or fourth story.
"I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie." 😵

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 18, 2018, 07:28:12 PM »
The NRA is responsible for all of them. It bans all moves to rationalise US gun laws.
Lookit

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 18, 2018, 08:30:38 PM »
What is making so many kids so deranged they are willing to commit mass murder is a question that needs to be addressed

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 18, 2018, 08:45:49 PM »
The video games .... duh