Mini GAA figurines

Started by Norf Tyrone, October 10, 2007, 04:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Can anyone tell me where to purchase those mini GAA statuetes. Was in a mate's house there, and my win smashed one on him  >:(

I think it's called the high fielder by genesis arts or someone. I was on their site but can't see it.

Fecked off, as I know it's going to cost me a ton  :-[
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

oneillcup2007

Buy him Peter Canavans bust. 

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 10, 2007, 04:12:07 PM
Can anyone tell me where to purchase those mini GAA statuetes. Was in a mate's house there, and my win smashed one on him  >:(

I think it's called the high fielder by genesis arts or someone. I was on their site but can't see it.

He'll be alright!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Louth Exile

Are genesis the bronze ones?? If so there would be a fair places around Dublin selling them, House of Frazer and the like. The likes of RQ O'Neill in Dundalk would probably have them as well. If they are the ones I'm thinking about they won't be cheap, but I would have thought they were sturdy, most have give it some belt
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: hardstation on October 10, 2007, 04:18:49 PM

It was a Joe Kernan figurine, wasn't it? Tell the truth, you put him up to it!

Now a Joe Kernan bust that would be some size :-)

QuoteAre genesis the bronze ones?? If so there would be a fair places around Dublin selling them, House of Frazer and the like. The likes of RQ O'Neill in Dundalk would probably have them as well. If they are the ones I'm thinking about they won't be cheap, but I would have thought they were sturdy, most have give it some belt
I dunno a feck how he did it....I see one for £70 so I might have to wail on and get it. There goes my laptop savings back a few weeks!

ziggysego

Try Bogus in Omagh. That's where the Peter Canavan bust was for sale. If they don't sell them, they are bound to know as it's the same crowd.
Testing Accessibility

Bensars

http://www.genesisireland.com/

Genesis fine art . Mullingar.      Its whats on the PTG one, ifd thats what you're looking for

Genesis Gift Gallery
The Downs, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
T: 044-9343078
F: 044-9343539
E: sales@genesisireland.com

Norf Tyrone

That's what it is meant to look like! I think I'll just purchase this one and be done with it....
....no pocket money for a year!

never kickt a ball

Quote from: ziggysego on October 10, 2007, 08:31:11 PM
Try Bogus in Omagh. That's where the Peter Canavan bust was for sale. If they don't sell them, they are bound to know as it's the same crowd.

Are they genuine though Ziggy?  :D

new devil

D&K Jewellers in kildress sells them

ONeill

Sure get him this one of Gooch...

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Frank Casey

Quote from: ONeill on October 10, 2007, 10:25:15 PM
Sure get him this one of Gooch...

Thats exactly how the cork keeper sees him in his nightmare.
KERRY 3:7

ONeill

ONeill

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility