Microsoft Excel

Started by DMarsden, October 04, 2007, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMarsden

If i have a database of email addresses on excel, is it possible to send an email to the whole list, through outlook or something?

Shamrock Shore

A simple copy and paste should work.

Deal_Me_In

Can you not just click the email button on the Standard toolbar and paste the email addresses into that?

hoopsaaa

Just import the address's into your contacts in outlook.

Shamrock Shore

Gnevin

Save it as a CSV .Then open with notepad/wordpad and copy and paste .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

lynchbhoy

Square Ball

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on October 04, 2007, 03:11:17 PM
A simple copy and paste should work.

done it last night with 15 addresses, worked fine
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Lecale2

God this sounds so complicated. Get your secretary to stick a stamp on a load of envelopes.
Ops there's a postal strike in the North. Sorry- disregard that.

downgirl

Ok about to throw the computer out the window, how do I get two columns of results to be on one graph with one being the x values and the others being the y values???  :-\

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

carribbear

Use mail merge on Excel. it will take you through the steps of creating the mail and then sending it out to the people on the list.

take a look at this document

http://www.uwec.edu/help/Word03/MM-withxls.htm

Treasurer

Quote from: downgirl on March 16, 2009, 04:34:49 PM
Ok about to throw the computer out the window, how do I get two columns of results to be on one graph with one being the x values and the others being the y values???  :-\

DG, quickest way imho - in column A list the labels (eg result 1, result 2, etc), then list the values of x in column b and y in column c. Select the lot and click the graph wizard icon.

HTH