Letterkenny Hotspots

Started by tintin25, October 02, 2007, 10:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tintin25

Right folks,

I'm hitting Letterkenny this wkend with a few others and was wondering where the best places are to head. Heading up Friday night and staying til Sunday. I was thinking a few pubs/disco bars and then hitting a nightclub afterwards. Been before a couple of years ago but can't mind for the life of me where we went! Oh yeah, when recommending places, take into account the number of ladiesssss who frequent the place!

Wolfe Tone is not an option!

the Deel Rover

used to drink in the cottage bar tintin its been two or three years since i have been up there though, many's a good night craic i had there and the pint of plain was beautifull
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

tintin25

Cottage bar? I'll keep that in mind sir!

screenexile

Sister Sarah's is a good spot for a pint before the nightclub but depending on the age group of the group your choice of nightclib could be important. The Pulse and the Grill have gotten fairly young whilst Milan's and the new place Voodoo would be the places to hit for the over 20s.

tintin25

Quote from: screenexile on October 02, 2007, 10:33:58 AM
Sister Sarah's is a good spot for a pint before the nightclub but depending on the age group of the group your choice of nightclib could be important. The Pulse and the Grill have gotten fairly young whilst Milan's and the new place Voodoo would be the places to hit for the over 20s.

Yeah, heard a few people on about Sister Sarah's. Prob be looking for a mid-20 crowd so I reckon we'll try Voodoo/Milan as you mentioned! Though if having zero craic/luck there then the Pulse/Grill will be hit! lol.

nrico2006

QuoteSister Sarah's is a good spot for a pint before the nightclub but depending on the age group of the group your choice of nightclib could be important. The Pulse and the Grill have gotten fairly young whilst Milan's and the new place Voodoo would be the places to hit for the over 20s.

True.  The spot to hit before the nightclubs would be Dillons.  You will see a squad of 52 seaters outside it usually as it seems to be a prime location for Hen Parties.  Full of women - all ages, shapes and sizes!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

the Deel Rover

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 02, 2007, 11:29:35 AM
QuoteSister Sarah's is a good spot for a pint before the nightclub but depending on the age group of the group your choice of nightclib could be important. The Pulse and the Grill have gotten fairly young whilst Milan's and the new place Voodoo would be the places to hit for the over 20s.

True.  The spot to hit before the nightclubs would be Dillons.  You will see a squad of 52 seaters outside it usually as it seems to be a prime location for Hen Parties.  Full of women - all ages, shapes and sizes!

Sounds like easy pickings to be had Nrico ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

nrico2006

Lol, its some spot.  All these women running about like dogs on heat, for that one last final hurrah!

Actually meant to be hitting Letterkenny myself this weekend - cant wait!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

the Deel Rover

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 02, 2007, 11:57:13 AM
Lol, its some spot.  All these women running about like dogs on heat, for that one last final hurrah!

Actually meant to be hitting Letterkenny myself this weekend - cant wait!

:D :D  pace yourself Nrico ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers