Ungrateful bollock!

Started by Lecale2, September 25, 2007, 09:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

I called into the local tonight after training the u16s. I'll add I was on the bike so that Aristotle Flynn doesn't lecture me on the evils of drink drinking!

Had a couple of pints and as I was leaving I noticed that a local plumber had left the lights on on his van. I had the boy's number because he had done work for me in the past. So I gives him a ring and I tell him he's left his lights on.

I get the response "It's my fuckin van & I'll leave the lights on any time I want!".

??? ???

Orior

Isnt that typical of society today? You do a good deed and it gets slapped back in your face.

By the way, did the plumber once try to date your sister and got shot down?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

magickingdom

take the plug out of his tyres, that'll bring him down to earth  ;D

Puckoon

Lecale2

If you knew his call out charge you wouldn't be ringing him! The fecker would track you down no matter where you ring from!

Orior

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on September 25, 2007, 10:14:12 PM
Lecale, why don't you post his number and we can all give him a call in the middle of the night

LOL. Excellent, but he'll know its Lecale.

PS. How do you pronounce Lecale?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Silky

I had a similar experience in a car park once. I pointed out to this young fella that he'd parked in a disabled bay. Turned out the fecker was disabled. He was completely mental and attacked me with a broken hurley.

Gnevin

Quote from: Orior on September 25, 2007, 09:11:53 PM
Isnt that typical of society today? You do a good deed and it gets slapped back in your face.

By the way, did the plumber once try to date your sister and got shot down?
No its not ::)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Guillem2

Quote from: Silky on September 26, 2007, 08:15:25 AM
I had a similar experience in a car park once. I pointed out to this young fella that he'd parked in a disabled bay. Turned out the fecker was disabled. He was completely mental and attacked me with a broken hurley.
:D :D
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.