Stephen O'Neill's operation

Started by donegal gael, September 25, 2007, 05:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

QuoteI believe Stevie's just taken up a post in Gortin.

Fear is right...Stevie is teaching in Gortin.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

nrico2006

SON has started a new job in Gortin, and I assume its a teaching post.  He also was doing some work for O'Neills, whilst also working in Holy Cross Strabane for a while too.  Busy man!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

parttimeexile

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on September 25, 2007, 10:58:19 PM
Quote from: tyrone86 on September 25, 2007, 09:59:41 PM
I stand corrected Fear. I knew it was somewhere in the North Tyrone vicinity, though how I mixed up the bright lights of Strabane and the hills of Gortin I'll never know  :-[

Easily done, Gortin can be a thriving hive of activity too  ;)

Less of the sarcasm about God's country.( ;)

longball

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 26, 2007, 09:38:54 AM
SON has started a new job in Gortin, and I assume its a teaching post.  He also was doing some work for O'Neills, whilst also working in Holy Cross Strabane for a while too.  Busy man!

He no longer has the job along side Mickey Harte selling houses. Dont think we'l c much of Stevie in Tyrone Colours this year! Daisy McDermot can be the new stevie o'neill!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

donegal gael

that daisy fella was some minor.. how come he's never made a senior bbreak through.. seen him for errigal last year he was impressive enough..

ONeill

Stevie also tests the drinking water around Lisburn and cuts the hedges around Donaghadee.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

Daisy is a great player but not in the league of SON. SON had it all.

nrico2006

QuoteDaisy is a great player but not in the league of SON. SON had it all.

Had it all.

Hopefully this surgery is the solution to his problems, and given the fact that he is only 26 odd then I wouldn't exactly refer to him as being finished just yet.  As for the Daisy comparison, well, there is none.  SON had an Allstar at Daisys age!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Over the Bar

QuoteDaisy is a great player but not in the league of SON. SON had it all.

2 completely different type of player.  To coin a phrase, Stevie would be the pistol where Daisy is the rapier.

(with a ring-um a doo-dum a day!   whack foll my daddy-oh..............etc)

Fear ón Srath Bán

Stevie's not finished, he's just having a break (and best to him)  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

donegal gael

does anyone think stevie o'neill might be completly burned out and is picking up serious injuires as a result or is it just bad luck.. think about it he has been on the go since 97 with the minors, 98 with minors 99-2000 with the u21's and 2000-07 with the seniors not to mention university and club games thats a hell of a lot of games and training.

Sandy Hill

What goes around comes around! Bad Karma.
"Stercus accidit"

ONeill

What are you saying, SH?

Are you saying that O'Neill is deserves to have trouble with injuries because he was involved in Toal's unfortunate and accidental injury?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Over the Bar

QuoteAre you saying that O'Neill is deserves to have trouble with injuries because he was involved in Toal's unfortunate and accidental injury?

Seems that's exactly what he's referring to.  Shame on him.  A low-life way of scoring cheap points.

Sandy Hill

QuoteA low-life way of scoring cheap points

I don't take kindly to being called "low-life" and what points could I possibly be trying to score?
"Stercus accidit"