Author Topic: Sports Funding in NI  (Read 7276 times)

thewobbler

• View Profile
    • Balllyholland Harps GAC
Re: Sports Funding in NI
« Reply #135 on: October 20, 2020, 06:12:12 AM »
2. Unconstituted.

To go back over old ground, we’ve covered already on this thread. As you’re unwilling to learn / accept the difference between a constituted club and an unconstituted one, then you’ve obviously never even looked at a grant application form for a sporting club, let alone completed one. It’s literally question 2 on every form, right after the one about a having a bank account.

You have no business discussing the allocation of sporting grants. Even less so for a different jurisdiction.

I know what it means. I'm trying to establish do you and do you understand what you are talking about.

Because every single sports club is constituted. Its absolutely irrelevant to grants

Every. Single. Sports. Club.

Extraordinarily implausible, yet stated with such conviction. How can you be so oblivious to the fact that when you make such impossibly grandiose claims, it weakens your argument?

Absolutely. Irrelevant. To. Grants.

If you actually genuinely believe this to be true, it’s only because you’ve never looked at a grant application form.

——

The sheer insanity of these statements, when compounded with the “99.9%” calculation earlier, makes thoroughly clear that I’m not dealing with a lucid human being here. So it’s over and out from me. Somewhere in between reviewing the (clearly meaningless) constitutions of “every single sports club”, I hope you enjoy your celebratory riposte BB. I won’t be replying.

Baile Brigín 2

• View Profile
Re: Sports Funding in NI
« Reply #136 on: October 20, 2020, 09:30:55 AM »
So you don't know what the phrase means. My gast is flabbered.