Started by SuperHans, September 21, 2007, 03:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladh

did the poly replace mickey moran?

corn02

Yeah McAleenan over them.

I hear Tally is with Down now?

The GAA

Who's McAleenan? McGuckin was definitely on the line against QUB on wednesday night,

that's a fair coup for down!

Off The Fence

The GAA

corn02

Donagh

Quote from: Malone Aristocrat on October 30, 2008, 11:31:29 AM

QUB - F Murphy (Fermanagh), N McGovern (?), L Howard (Down), D McBride (?), R Dillon (Derry), J O'Kane (Derry), J Crozier (Antrim), C Vernon (Armagh), P Courtney (Armagh), B McArdle (Down), C Kielt (Derry), SL McGolderick (Derry), J Kielt (Derry), C Crilly (?), P McVey (Derry).

Shaun O'Neill not playing for QUB?

corn02

GaryColemansLeftPeg

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 31, 2008, 11:45:06 PM
Quote from: AFS on October 30, 2008, 01:57:12 PM
Ridiculously poor contribution from Armagh to those two teams. Not a positive sign for the future  :(

Means nothing in the scheme of things. There's so many players that shine at Sigerson level who struggle to make the step up. 2 QUB midfielders from Armagh anyway and we've a good few at the Ranch as well.

Is der anyfing negative in Armagh?

not a bright future for da orchard county - trust me, i know what im talking about.  I'm a big GAA fan and take it a lot of GAA games

Whacker

Quote from: GaryColemansLeftPeg on November 04, 2008, 10:31:45 PM
Ridiculously poor contribution from Armagh to those two teams. Not a positive sign for the future  :(

Means nothing in the scheme of things. There's so many players that shine at Sigerson level who struggle to make the step up. 2 QUB midfielders from Armagh anyway and we've a good few at the Ranch as well.

not a bright future for da orchard county - trust me, i know what im talking about.  I'm a big GAA fan and take it a lot of GAA games

Wow stop the lights.. Really?  Your a man in the know then! :o

corn02

Quote from: GaryColemansLeftPeg on November 04, 2008, 10:31:45 PM

I certainly trust you - after all you are a big GAA fan

lecale4

Any word on how Queens/Poly Freshers are shaping up? Any big names e.g. AI Tyrone men etc?

AidyMac

Quote from: Big Mickey on November 01, 2008, 07:39:08 PM
mccaffery at the corner for jordanstown is actually supposed to be haughey from tyrone.capatined the omagh cbs hogan team. girvan is tyrone also.

mcgovern corner back for qub is from fermanagh,where i dunno.

McGovern is from Belcoo.  I think he was captain of St.Michaels MacRory team a few years ago

Malone Aristocrat

Queens beat BMC comfortably yesterday to top the group with 3 out of 3.
Poly beat the ranch to finish second.

two quarter finals next week involving the two belfast teams are probably

QUB Vs DCU
DIT Vs UUJ

with the group winners at home

Malone Aristocrat

Poly playing DIT in dublin this afternoon (1.00pm) and Queens playing DCU in Armagh this evening (7.30pm).

Two very evenly matched quarter finals.

P.S. - Superhans. if you could spell "university" correctly in the title of this thread it'd make it a lot easier to seach for!