France v Ireland - Call It

Started by GaillimhIarthair, September 21, 2007, 02:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

I was going to post "Ellisade is taking the goal kicks, Traille is clearing from the 22; what is Michalak there for?"

Ahem :-[

Square Ball

What did he do?

is it me or is that English ballox of a ref giving us nothing?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

deiseach

Quote from: Square Ball on September 21, 2007, 09:27:42 PM
What did he do?

is it me or is that English ballox of a ref giving us nothing?

Absolute exquisite kick for the try.

Apart from penalising Easterby for the late tackle, I think he's not done us any harm.

Cloc Mor

deiseach

Clerc is truly our bête noire. The bonus point is on for France now

From the Bunker

AU REVOIR.......Excuise my french! :-[

mannix

Outclassed by the whores.No real interest in rugby but since i am in paris its hard to avoid.Could hear a lot of singing from the apartment window last night, not often do you hear much noise from any visitors.No matter what happens on the field, rest assured that the french are the meanest shower going, pub jammed when they play but not much drink being sold apart from the obvious buyers in green.

rory

I think we should take a leaf out of the Italians book and pelt this team with rotten tomatoes when they arrive home.  They have been a complete embarassment.  They were the most experienced, best prepared, most skillful team we have ever had, and they couldn't even get a bonus point against Georgia 'cos they were 'holding' back.  What a joke.  I feel sorry for people who spent a lot of money to go toFrance to watch this lot.

deiseach

From the Bunker

Quote from: rory on September 21, 2007, 09:37:30 PM
I think we should take a leaf out of the Italians book and pelt this team with rotten tomatoes when they arrive home.  They have been a complete embarassment.  They were the most experienced, best prepared, most skillful team we have ever had, and they couldn't even get a bonus point against Georgia 'cos they were 'holding' back.  What a joke.  I feel sorry for people who spent a lot of money to go toFrance to watch this lot.

Yeah, must be a stinker for those who travelled. At the moment i'm going to settle down to a movie at home. Would hate the thought of having to wait on for the embarrassment of Argentina.

Cloc Mor

What way does this leave it in terms of qualifying?

From the Bunker

Quote from: Cloc Mor on September 21, 2007, 09:44:12 PM
What way does this leave it in terms of qualifying?
Do you seriously want us to qualify and meet New Zealand? Tonight and the last two games have been enough agony for me!

rory

If we beat Argentina by 8 points and score 4 tries we qualify.

If argentina fail to get a BP against Namibia, we can beat them by 8 and qualify.

Head to head meeting is the first tie breaker

pintsofguinness

Desperate!

TV3 are worse than the BBC/ITV when England are playing!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

CiKe

desperate, no creativity whatsoever don't think we broke the line once. does Murphy come in for the Argentina game as we are looking creativity? Probably not. Lost count of number of penalties we gave away in rucks/mauls despite clear instructions from referee -also the Wallace standing on Chabal was ridiculous (ie he was an idiot, but what's worse if he hadn't penalised him he could have done Leamy who did exactly the same). Ridiculous indiscipline. If we did somehow make our way through, you'd have to fear a record defeat against NZ, O'Driscoll tried to lead again but wasn't given any support whatsoever