Bebo Facebook or Myspace

Started by screenexile, September 21, 2007, 11:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Social Networking Site do you prefer?

Bebo
25 (78.1%)
Myspace
0 (0%)
Facebook
7 (21.9%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: September 28, 2007, 11:55:15 AM

Gabriel_Hurl

the worst is getting a text saying "Check out the message I sent you on Facebook quick"

why couldn't you send me the message by text in the first place?

Farrandeelin

Yes, or ladies phoning each other in the computer room telling them they have posted something on bebo! Bloody hell!! >:(
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Louth Exile

Mrs LE signed up to Bebo this morning and I laughed at her, told her she was to old for it... Didn't go down well  :-\

Not a member of any of them myself, but Myspace is dead handy if you have heard the latest single from a band and want to hear a few other tracks before you buy the album. eg.  http://www.myspace.com/klaxons
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

gerry

suppose their ok if you are under 25. seeing that i am over 25 i rather be down the pub having a pint chatting to friends than sitting in front of a pc staring at a screen
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Louth Exile

Quote from: gerry on September 22, 2007, 05:31:11 PM
suppose their ok if you are under 25. seeing that i am over 25 i rather be down the pub having a pint chatting to friends than sitting in front of a pc staring at a screen

Then why bother with a message board  ::)
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

tyrone exile

have to laugh at this, a bunch of people slabbering about how pointless and childish bebo is when you lot are stuck on this message board all day probably checking it every 2 seconds for a bit of news or gossip  ;D ironic indeed

ONeill

How many of these are on the go now? Bebo, facebook, myspace - what's the other things you see at the bottom of some articles - Digg del.icio.us, Stumble Upon, Reddit etc - what are they?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

Id use the bebo, but its really useful for seeing how fat ex-girlfriends have gotten, and hearing about their never ending break-ups.

Im not bitter. :D

ziggysego

Quote from: ONeill on October 16, 2008, 07:18:09 PM
what's the other things you see at the bottom of some articles - Digg del.icio.us, Stumble Upon, Reddit etc - what are they?

To my knowledge, they aren't social network sites but RSS feeds where you can list news items that interest you. I'm sure Fionn will tell me I'm wrong though. ;)
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on October 16, 2008, 07:20:52 PM
Id use the bebo, but its really useful for seeing how fat ex-girlfriends have gotten, and hearing about their never ending break-ups.

And your a goodlooking bloke as well Puck  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

I was chatting to one of your exs. Jesus Puck, you're a dirty get!
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 16, 2008, 07:21:50 PM

Its almost embarrassing - I dont like to talk about it. No idea how the papparrazzi havnt descended en mass in Reno yet.

Ziggy - the devil made me do it.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on October 16, 2008, 07:23:45 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 16, 2008, 07:21:50 PM

Its almost embarrassing - I dont like to talk about it. No idea how the papparrazzi havnt descended en mass in Reno yet.

I know how you feel
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

listen don juan even the guys stand you up...

maggie

i like bebo for the same reason to get the latest scope on classmates/ppl from uni (esp those who never spoke to you cause you were 'beneath' them)