Ian Paisley Junior

Started by nrico2006, September 20, 2007, 01:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

From the BBC Website:

Paisley Jr fished with developer
The DUP's Ian Paisley Junior has confirmed he went lobster fishing with the private developer Seymour Sweeney.
Mr Sweeney's bid to develop a visitor centre at the Giant's Causeway has stirred controversy.
Mr Paisley Jr also confirmed that he and his father had lobbied in 2005 for a drift net licence on behalf of a fisherman whose crew included Mr Sweeney and two of his relatives.
He told the BBC he did this because he believed in the case.
Correspondence passed to the BBC shows that in 2005, both Ian Paisley Sr and his son intervened in a dispute over a drift net licence for a boat registered in Portballintrae.

The issue of a visitors' centre has proved controversial
Mr Paisley Jr supported the claim by the longest serving crew member, Stephen McLaughlin, to inherit the licence.
The DUP junior minister confirmed on Wednesday he had gone fishing with Seymour Sweeney, but insisted he had made no secret of this and knows many fishermen in his North Antrim constituency.
Mr Paisley Jr said he believed his trips on the boat took place back in 2004.
He has rejected calls from some political critics for a statement clarifying his relationship with Mr Sweeney, insisting he has nothing to answer.
The Causeway attracts nearly 500,000 visitors a year. The previous visitors' centre on the site burned down in April 2000.
Renowned for its polygonal columns of layered basalt - resulting from a volcanic eruption 60 million years ago - it is the only World Heritage Site in Northern Ireland.

Is it just me or is this boyoo able to get away with anything.  He made a few unsavoury comments towards homosexuals recently and now has been caught out again.  FFS, the only reason he is in a job is beacuse of his da.

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

SouthArmaghBandit

There's an auld saying "Give him enough rope............"

We can live in hope.

spiritof91and94

The whole DUP are a joke - a shower of bible bashing sex cases.
I had a terrible problem with Jim Wells MLA over additional development building in my garden yet robinson can just sell his off and say it is unremarkable what he done!! Best of all Wells sold the home farm in Moira for development! they are some shower of shite that lot - paisley junior must be an embarrassment to the oul lad who is obviously a total fool as well.

stiffler

If Ian Paisley Junior has a Son Ian would it be called Junior Junior and he would become Junior Senior?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

hoopsaaa

In many generations Ian P 666

Puckoon

Ian the c@#t III. I dont hate alot - but Paisley Jr gets the full wrath.

Lecale2

Quote from: SouthArmaghBandit on September 20, 2007, 01:50:45 PM
There's an auld saying "Give him enough rope............"

We can live in hope.
You're a poet SAB!

Fishbat

Don't forget you are dealing with the pissw*nk who brought a tape recording of "the queen" into his graduation ceremony 10 odd years ago and stood up alone in full regalia singing his little bigotted heart out like the diamond studded asswipe he is.

Wonder is there any chance of these bible thrashing tits buggering off to Utah?

Puckoon

Quote from: Fishbat on September 20, 2007, 11:02:33 PM
Don't forget you are dealing with the pissw*nk who brought a tape recording of "the queen" into his graduation ceremony 10 odd years ago and stood up alone in full regalia singing his little bigotted heart out like the diamond studded asswipe he is.

Feck off fishbat - thats too close to me for comfort.

Fishbat

Quote from: Puckoon on September 20, 2007, 11:03:10 PM
Quote from: Fishbat on September 20, 2007, 11:02:33 PM

Feck off fishbat - thats too close to me for comfort.

I hear ye..............would Kansas do?

Puckoon

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Fishbat

Puckoon

Either/Both perfectly acceptable.