Rats - any good stories?

Started by Hurler on the Bitch, September 17, 2007, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Yeah, I just found it amazing that one animal could clear the barn.

passedit

An ex girlfriend lived out in the country on a relatively big farm, they had bother with rats in the attic and laid poison down in a bid to get rid of them. Unfortunately someone forgot to let the water out of the bath and a poisoned rat made it's way there. the mother of the house spotted the unemptied bath (but not the now dead rat) and came up with the rat as she was fishing around for the plug. Like any good mother, she saw the opportunity for a shared family experience and called the ex into the bathroom gave her a story about dropping her shoe in the bath and laughed her chops off when the ex came up with the rat as well.

IKYN
Don't Panic

Premier Emperor

Every winter they seem to manage to get into my attic.
What is the best way to keep them out?

Overthebar!

found a mouse in my bag of muesli this morning, wee f**ker jumped out when i was pouring it.
gonna have to see a few traps when i get home. anyone know the best ways of going about this?

tyrone girl

Ohhhh just thinking about mice gives me goosepimples and makes me shiver. Im so scared of them i hate them. Im obsessed at night thinking they are in the house - every bloody noise i hear i be jumping.

Dougal

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 27, 2010, 10:38:40 AM
Ohhhh just thinking about mice gives me goosepimples and makes me shiver. Im so scared of them i hate them. Im obsessed at night thinking they are in the house - every bloody noise i hear i be jumping.

you must be a heavy drinker,sounds like a mild case of the horrors. :)
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

tyrone girl

:D oh its the horrors alrite - wish i had have taken drink to justify it. Id have to go sleep in the car if i heard a mouse in the house.

Treasurer

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 27, 2010, 10:38:40 AM

We used to have pet mice, very cute little things too :-)

tyrone girl

Oh sweet god stop. Im having goosepimples again. So scared of them. Quite irrational when you think of it too , being scared of wee things like that. Hate this cold weather cos i always be thinking they are nesting in the house. My friend has caught two in her house over the weekend and i wont go see her til she has them all out   :-\

Aerlik

Serioously, I have photos and video image  of mice running around the floor of a McDonalds here in Perth during normal business hours....hmmm, I wonder if Youtube would be interested?
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

supersarsfields

Quote from: Overthebar! on January 27, 2010, 10:29:34 AM
found a mouse in my bag of muesli this morning, wee f**ker jumped out when i was pouring it.
gonna have to see a few traps when i get home. anyone know the best ways of going about this?

Use a bit of nuttella on bread to bait the traps. They go mad for it. Forget the whole cheese idea.

Orior

1) Use a clothes peg to secure the top of muesli packet
2) Keep your kitchen tidy and sweep the floor. Dont leave crumbs
3) Look for where they are getting in and erect non-entry signs
4) Set traps. They also like chocolate and raw bacon
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

mountainboii

Quote from: Orior on January 27, 2010, 11:39:04 AM

1) Use a clothes peg to secure the top of muesli packet
2) Keep your kitchen tidy and sweep the floor. Dont leave crumbs
3) Look for where they are getting in and erect non-entry signs
4) Set traps. They also like chocolate and raw bacon

5) Get a cat. Make it live in your cereal cupboard

Hardy

You don't have a mouse problem. This is a mouse problem.

Orior

Quote from: Hardy on January 27, 2010, 12:07:38 PM
You don't have a mouse problem. This is a mouse problem.

Flip, those mice must be breeding like rats.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians