Rats - any good stories?

Started by Hurler on the Bitch, September 17, 2007, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurler on the Bitch

Fella I know was out in a shed on his farm at the weekend and put his hand into a bag of some feed for the dogs - those biscuit things. Bang! Feckin rat in the bag sinks the teeth into that soft bit between the thumb and the first finger and he pulls out his hand and this bastard had locked his teeth into his hand. So, panic takes over and he's banging his hand and the rat off the ground and has to step on its head to kill it. Off to hossie - serious tetanus jabs - antibiotics and the tendons severed in his hand.... any stories like that folks..?

Orior

I hate rats, but, I've always been interested in Rat Kings. These are formed when a number of rats living in close quarters become tangled with their tails. Seems to only happen in Germany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_king
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hurler on the Bitch

Puckoon

Hurler on the Bitch

Bastards have a lot to answer for - big toothed, long tailed, weetabix eating shites! The one that gives me the heebie jeebies is the Deer Hunter when the Viet Cong are playing Russian Roulette with De Niro in the River and these bastards are feeding off the prisoners in the submerged bamboo cage. PS Puckoon... if you look closely you will see that the rats are on surfboards!

Puckoon

Orior

The best rat trap I've seen is the cage.

The first rat enters the cage for potato or something like that. When in, the main door closes. Then, other rats see the trapped rat in the cage eating the potato and then try to get into the cage themselves. A little one-way trap door allows other rats to enter the cage but not exit.

Leave the rat cage for a night and it will be full by the morning.

Take to whole thing to a water trough and drown the feckers.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hurler on the Bitch

I know a guy used to pour boiling water over the bastards in the cage... well, whatever turns you on..

Puckoon

I got to kill them on a weekly basis. Quick whack with the head on the sink usually does the trick.

DoYerJob Linesman

I heard of a man who caught a rat in one of those traps.  He poured petrol over it, set it on fire, and let it out to see what it would do.

It ran, in flames, back into the hay shed where it was caught, and burnt the whole thing to the ground.

:D
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

pintsofguinness

Quote from: DoYerJob Linesman on September 17, 2007, 11:38:58 PM
I heard of a man who caught a rat in one of those traps.  He poured petrol over it, set it on fire, and let it out to see what it would do.

It ran, in flames, back into the hay shed where it was caught, and burnt the whole thing to the ground.

:D
Think that's an urban legend but it'd be good enough for him

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Homer

Puckoon

Jaysus thats just cruel. Ill never understand that kinda carry on. I hit a frog once with a 4 iron when I was a kid and cried for a week after it. Never felt so bad. I also hit an english cousin with the same 4 iron. That didnt irk me quite so badly.

Hurler on the Bitch

Funny that - I wonder how Elvis would have reacted if faced with rats? especially on the bog! Maybe one bit him on the middle wicket - attracted by the smell of a peanut butter and banana burger! Never know as it was a big cover up.  

Puckoon

Ive a dog called elvis - I can ask him for you if youd like.

Mighty quinn I hope you get doused and burnt! :-X