LOST (TV Show)

Started by longball, September 17, 2007, 01:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

QuoteSmokey musn't be that dangerous as it looked like most if not all the mercenaries are still alive.

Yeah, I thought they were all dead until last night.  Old Jin acting the bad ass last night, threatening to break/cut off Daniels fingers! 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

DrinkingHarp

this episode tonite was very good, a lot of old faces. won't say anymore- next weeks episode looks even better. :o
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

nrico2006

Were you watching the latest US episode?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

clarshack

gonna download it this evening. thought last weeks episode was a bit flat after the cracker the week before.

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Mentalman

Was looking back over the latter episodes in series 3, following the latest episode here WRT to Claire, Aaron and all that malarky. Didn't Desmond tell Charlie that he saw Claire and the baby getting on a helicopter off the island, but only if he died? Will be interesting to see how they unravel that. There are so many small details in this program, continuity must be a nightmare, yet when they resolve something you've half forgotten about it always fills me with admiration the makers.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

gawa316

Biggest mystery for me is how Hurley hasn't lost any wait yet ???

Thought he was hilarious in last nights show sharing a chocolate bar with Ben.

BTW if anyone wants to have a go at explaining last nights episode please do

Rav67

Quote from: gawa316 on May 13, 2008, 11:02:01 AM

Think you've answered your own question there!  They've been on the island around 3 1/2 months at this stage and the hatch has been discovered for most of that time and Hurley has been scoffing away on the candy bars and that DHARMA ranch dressing that he likes.  I thought that moment was very funny too, Ben's eyes made the scene the man who plays him is a fantastic actor.

As for the instructions given to John at the end................. WTF???!!

gawa316

Quote from: Rav67 on May 13, 2008, 12:06:58 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on May 13, 2008, 11:02:01 AM

Think you've answered your own question there!  They've been on the island around 3 1/2 months at this stage and the hatch has been discovered for most of that time and Hurley has been scoffing away on the candy bars and that DHARMA ranch dressing that he likes. 

Yeah was thinking that but he never stops walking around the island, there is no way he was getting that much exercise back in the US

gawa316

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on May 13, 2008, 12:54:53 PM
Quotehttp://BTW if anyone wants to have a go at explaining last nights episode please do

Hmm, quite a bit going on I suppose. The real gist of last night's episode is that the island has now picked John as the leader. When John and Ben were kids Richard (eyebrow man) would have been sent on a mission to find who was going to lead the island in the future, he may well be Ben and John's father. John didnt pass the tests set by Richard but there is a good chance that Ben did, and therefore Horace brought Roger & Ben to the island where Ben was probably being groomed to lead the island. However something has happened and with John now on the island the tide is turning for Ben and John has basically been set as the new leader.

Who is Roger?

Croí na hÉireann

Was the black fella from last nights episode in a previous episode and if so what part did he play???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

gawa316

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on May 13, 2008, 01:49:13 PM
Roger Linus was Bens dad - do you remember Ben killed him becuase the da was always full on his wifes anniversary (Bens birth), Ben but a bit pissed off wit this and pulled the pin on a gas canister, at the same time that the original Island inhabitants were in the process of wiping out the Dharma people (the purge) - and then buried the bodies in the pit that John was shot in and where he found Horace's body last night, and the map to the cabin.

Feck you know your stuff. If your ever around Enniskillen way could ye pop in and tell my wife what's going on, as she is doing my feckin head in every week. I end up missing parts because she is asking me to explain this and that

The Claw

I'd say the reason that Ben's people have such an interest in Locke is because he was born three months premature and because pregnant women on the Island die two months into pregnancy, he would be able to ensure the survival of the 'others' if he was able to pass this ability on? Then the question would be whether they only chose Locke because he was three months premature or whether he was chosen before he was born. From what I can remember, Ben was also born 3 months prematurely.
The freighter is behind Island time (or the Island is in front of freighter time) because the doctor shows up dead on the Island but he wasnt killed until later on the freighter.

What is that on Keamy's arm? Why was Claire in the cabin and looking so pensive? Locke originally failed the test but then was subsequently chosen - maybe the test was wrong?

Locke said to Jack before something to the effect of  - we dont see eye to eye because you Jack are a man of science. And what are you John? A man of faith. Interesting then that Locke's teacher was telling him that he is a man of science!

amallon

In the first series who was kidnapping people from the beach?  'Others' or Dharma people?

My head is getting melted with this, you need to have a real good memory to keep track of it week to week, never mind series to series.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.