kieran mc geeney retires from intercounty football

Started by clean cotton, September 13, 2007, 10:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Father Ryder told me tonight he loves using the Internet. God I hope he doesn't read this thread!
Testing Accessibility

hoopsaaa

hoopsaaa

Quote from: ziggysego on September 15, 2007, 01:33:22 AM
Father Ryder told me tonight he loves using the Internet. God I hope he doesn't read this thread!

Don't want to give the game away. But i have been unable to post all evening. Got a big send of from all the 60+s. Jasus me back is killing me.

ziggysego

Quote from: hoopsaaa on September 15, 2007, 01:36:06 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 15, 2007, 01:33:22 AM

Don't want to give the game away. But i have been unable to post all evening. Got a big send of from all the 60+s. Jasus me back is killing me.

Becareful of what you're saying there hoopsaaa. Your aunt was at the same table as me.
Testing Accessibility

hoopsaaa

ziggysego

Quote from: hoopsaaa on September 15, 2007, 01:44:07 AM
Were u plying her with drink?

Other way around mate. She found it hard to believe I didn't want to drink tonight. Apparently I've a bit of a reputation about the crossroads.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on September 15, 2007, 01:45:02 AM
Fcuk sake lads. I told yis I would pay membership. You could have told me about the social event of the Greencastle year. It would have been a good chance for yis to introduce your new member.

Well there's a session in Eddie's tomorrow night.
Testing Accessibility

hoopsaaa

Where exactly are we expected to introduce the new member to? :o

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on September 15, 2007, 01:48:06 AM
What time? I'll wheel ya home. I'm supposed to be heading to Cookstown tomorrow night but I could nip over.

Not sure what time. Plus, I'm motorised ;)
Testing Accessibility

hoopsaaa

Do you have Tom Tom Hardstation - if not you might need if you going 60+ in the Sperrins. Jasus imagine if Kieran's at home think great career must have a look at what all my fans thought.

ziggysego

Quote from: hoopsaaa on September 15, 2007, 01:55:57 AM
Do you have Tom Tom Hardstation - if not you might need if you going 60+ in the Sperrins. Jasus imagine if Kieran's at home think great career must have a look at what all my fans thought.

After reading about the 60 + women of Greencastle, he might decide to do a Wayne Rooney.
Testing Accessibility

hoopsaaa

Tom left the castle a bout 6 year ago and took his tight shorts with him ;)

hoopsaaa

mannix

Good luck to Mc geeney.He got what he came for and no doubt we will be seeing him again very soon in the baineisteor bib.

Blacksheep

McGeeney was a good player and a great leader who will make an excellent manager in due course. All the best to him for the future.
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!