THINGS THAT P##S ME OFF.

Started by Canalman, November 30, 2006, 09:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

Quote from: Bod Mor on December 13, 2006, 05:15:08 AM

Not likely, always a tradition at home for everyone to shut up for 2 minutes for the angelus. A majority of Ireland is Catholic and as long as this is so, the angelus will be played.

I am making the assumption that you have flown from the parents nest Bod Mor, so do you still shut up for the Angelus? Fair enough if you do, and while yes the majority is Catholic by birth, my point was that they still switch over for the Angelus, or mute it and flcik through Artel. Might be an idea for a poll

Bod Mor

Yep flown from the nest and still say the angelus. Fair enough if some people switch over from the angelus....some people switch over and mute the English national anthem too.
Ó chuir mé 'mo cheann é ní stopfaidh mé choíche
Go seasfaidh mé thíos i lár Chondae Mhaigh Eo.

el_cuervo_fc

I hate that horrible breed of people who go to the xmas party sober armed with a camera.  mouth every single last detail about how u enjoyed urself. AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

SlimShady

oh, f**k i hate that too. some dickhead that takes great pride in telling you what you said to such and such or what you drank or how you bombscared the dance floor.

f**kers.

BenDover

I hate drivers on the motorway who slow down to see whats happening on the hard shoulder, causing tailbacks the whole way back to the Maze (like this morning). Stop being such a nosey ****, keep your eyes on the road and drive on and be grateful its not you that has bumped into someone else.  >:( >:( >:(

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: BenDover on December 13, 2006, 11:11:58 AM
I hate drivers on the motorway who slow down to see whats happening on the hard shoulder, causing tailbacks the whole way back to the Maze (like this morning). Stop being such a nosey ****, keep your eyes on the road and drive on and be grateful its not you that has bumped into someone else. >:( >:( >:(

you were late this mornig i take it

BenDover

yea by 45mins good job the boss was in after me though! he does the school run, MUG

Spiritof98

Quote from: BenDover on December 13, 2006, 01:13:51 PM
yea by 45mins good job the boss was in after me though! he does the school run, MUG

Why is he a Mug for doing the school run.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

gawa316

f**kers who take up two lanes when trying to decide what lane they should actually be in.
Always turning the key, window winder etc the wrong way first
People who have been half listening to your conversation then asking you to repeat it..inconsiderate bastards
People who do 25 mph when its foggy, making overtaking near impossible.its feckin foggy its not as if the road is made of ice.
People who speed up when you go to overtake them

BenDover

Because you dnt get into work until late and therefore have to stay later whereas I like to be half way out the door at 4.55

Spiritof98

Long drawn out story lines thats never gona f**king end eg.

Max and the thieving bitch - hollyoaks
Justin/becca a w**ker - Hollyoaks
Ian beale and the cheating wife Eastenders

I'll go back if Marsdens back

ziggysego

The 'tension' between X-Factor mentors/judges.
Testing Accessibility

SlimShady

spiritof98, are you a woman?!  :o

bennydorano

Saw a Bin man in Warrenpoint walk past an upended wheelie bin on his lifting route, which struck me as extremely petty and wasteful, as a phonecall of complaint from the owner will get it lifted that same afternoon anyway >:(

BenDover

Quote from: Spiritof98 on December 13, 2006, 02:06:55 PM
Long drawn out story lines thats never gona f**king end eg.

Max and the thieving bitch - hollyoaks
Justin/becca a w**ker - Hollyoaks
Ian beale and the cheating wife Eastenders
Spirit u def need to get out more, see u over the festive period if not before it no doubt  ;)