THINGS THAT P##S ME OFF.

Started by Canalman, November 30, 2006, 09:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie linkbox

Sunburn - I'm crippled with it today

Jack Dempsey

I have a new one. Charites that collect or stand outside shops for 'Sport against Rascism' ' Irish Astma assoc..' Jesus these are not real charities. F off

Mayo4Sam

People that drive on small country roads and think their car is the size of a bus, its not, u wont fall into the ditch if u go within 10 foot of it, 2 cars can pass, get out of hte middle of the road or f**k off back to whatever city u came from
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

dubnut

Quote from: Jack Dempsey on December 11, 2006, 01:49:47 PM
I have a new one. Charites that collect or stand outside shops for 'Sport against Rascism' ' Irish Astma assoc..' Jesus these are not real charities. F off

A woman nabbed me in the pub a while back and asked me to sponsor her for a walk for the local pioneers club.
I asked what charity they were doing it for and she said "no, the pioneers club is the charity" !

She said her husband was a member and never drank.
I asked why the f*ck would I sponsor him so if he is saving on beer money already!!

The gas thing was it was out in the smokers area of the pub and she had the sponsor card in one hand and a drink and smoke in the other.
Couldnt even leave the drink down long enough to have a smoke and wanted money for the pioneers!

Thegael would have sponsored her I'd say  ;)

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

dubnut

Nah she was drinking.
The Gael I am sure is pure!

Farrandeelin

People when driving that don't keep in at wide spots on narrowish roads. And when you pull in for them all you get is a nasty look. >:( The least they could do is salute you for pulling in for them.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

never kickt a ball

GUESTS (36 of them at the moment)

COME ON GUYS REGISTER AND JOIN IN. YOU TOO COULD BE A HERO MEMBER SOON!!!

Carmen Stateside

two things piss me off........... the Snow and the DUP!!!! :P

never kickt a ball

Quotetwo things piss me off........... the Snow and the DUP!!!!

Have you something in common with below Carmen? Mind you I'm not sure what they think of the snow? PS watch it to the end.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolavconsole/ukfs_news/hi/bb_wm_fs.stm?news=1&bbram=1&bbwm=1&nbram=1&nbwm=1&nol_storyid=6163161

Square Ball

I watched it to the end, was it supposed to snow? all i got was GSTQ
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Carmen Stateside

Cheers nkab!! Uk Unionist the way to go!! Good to see all their 50 voters in attendence!!! :)

stephenite

Always used to get really annoyed at the Angeles being shown on the TV just before the News every evening, in this day and age there is no need to subject the majority of viewers to this, I'd say 98% of viewers turn over

J70

Quote from: stephenite on December 13, 2006, 04:36:16 AM
Always used to get really annoyed at the Angeles being shown on the TV just before the News every evening, in this day and age there is no need to subject the majority of viewers to this, I'd say 98% of viewers turn over

Its about time it went. The catholic church's "special position" in Irish society is long passed.

Bod Mor

Quote from: stephenite on December 13, 2006, 04:36:16 AM

Not likely, always a tradition at home for everyone to shut up for 2 minutes for the angelus. A majority of Ireland is Catholic and as long as this is so, the angelus will be played.

On that note though if its televised at 6 why isn't it televised at 12, that never really dawned on me until now....Should be said too at 6.a.m if right was right.

And if it were'nt for the angelus we wouldn't have Guinness  :P
Ó chuir mé 'mo cheann é ní stopfaidh mé choíche
Go seasfaidh mé thíos i lár Chondae Mhaigh Eo.