THINGS THAT P##S ME OFF.

Started by Canalman, November 30, 2006, 09:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sureyouwill

Feminism - the type who won't take out the bin or cut the f**king grass.  ::)

Flameboy

:D :D :D

c'mon Rois, whats right is right eh?

We'll mow the lwan, you do the ironing...

it's called "quid pro quo"

downredblack

While we are in the kitchen ...

Putting the empty Milk Carton back in the fridge .
Mess round the top of the sauce bottle .
Half ironing a shirt only to find bird shit on it .
Tumble dryer never empty when you go to load it .

5 Sams

Dishes in the sink when you go for a piss ;) ;)
The Aristocrat Years

Flameboy

:D :D :D

yeah i hate it when that happens....

Flameboy

having to pay tax to support lazy bastard spongers, and free house s/cars for immigrants....getting nothing back in return ....

after all i've done for this country...

downredblack

Was nearly ploughed out of it the other by a Nigerian lady , who then went on to give me the friendly two finger salute . When I rolled down the window to enquire what the problem was she decided to inform me that I was a racist Bastard . Loved that I'll tell ya .   :(

Flameboy

you should've just dropped her on the spot..

"Nobody fucks with the jesus man..."

dodo

Bursting for a slash when on the beer when wearing a belt with button fly jeans

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: laoislad on December 07, 2006, 08:29:41 PM
people who feel the need to mention every time i meet them that my hair is receding...Like i dont already f**king know >:( >:(

;D
Ya I know how it feels, and I'm only 21...

Also when I go to use butter and theres all crumbs from toast on it.  Drives me mad.

dubnut

Or when the butter is too hard and rips your bread to bits!

laoislad

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on December 08, 2006, 04:43:08 PM
people who feel the need to mention every time i meet them that my hair is receding...Like i dont already f**king know >:( >:(

;D

Also when I go to use butter and theres all crumbs from toast on it.  Drives me mad.

It started when i was 21 am 28 now..Just shave it all off you'll feel much better bout yourself i bought me own razor and give it a number 1 shave every week

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: laoislad on December 08, 2006, 05:19:15 PM
Quote from: Galwaybhoy on December 08, 2006, 04:43:08 PM

;D

It started when i was 21 am 28 now..Just shave it all off you'll feel much better bout yourself i bought me own razor and give it a number 1 shave every week

Ya thats what I plan on doing in the future.  Used to always shave my head when I was younger so dont mind.  Its currently a bit longer at the moment and looks ok so I might wait tell after winter before I shave it.

Canalman

1 Nippy corner forwards.(Used to be weeded out of game through brutality many years ago.....the good old days)

2 Soccer TV pundits who slate the ref after watching the "Incident" from 5 camera angles

3 Teapots that dribble all over the place when you pour.

turkey+ham

side salad that takes up half the plate