When its acceptable to crap ones shorts.

Started by Puckoon, September 07, 2007, 04:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

So its 1am and I hear one of the dogs growling this morning and figure he wants out to go do his business. Stumble out of the bed, pull on some shorts, walk to the door, open the door and come face to face (literally a foot away) with a fecking 250lb bear. At first I thought someone had glued two newfoundlands one on top of the other and stuck it outside my door, then I saw the teeth and realised that no glue is that strong. Managed thankfully to pull the pups back by their tails, closed the door and shit my pants.
Called the cops as it wouldnt leave. Cops arrived after 30 mins (bear appeared to have left) and stand in the driveway shining the light at my front door. I call from the window - "You want to come down"
Cop says, "No way! - someone called in a report of a bear there..."
To serve and protect.

I should note that I dont live in Ireland anymore..

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Suitably shamed then ziggy - while not actually crapping the pants, It was a while before I got back to sleep. :-[

bingobus

Acceptable to crap one shorts:

Long haul flight to New Zealand, no stops overs. You are sitting in the middle of a three seat row. Passenger No. 1 on your right takes there seat - Its Tony Fearon in half Spurs/half Kit. Thats a bad start. Passenger No. two sits on your left - Its Sammy G in his NI shirt (The Navy away kit).

You may proceed to crap ones shorts  ;D

Puckoon - You should have followed the bear to see if he shits in the woods.

Puckoon

I didnt have to, the fecker shat on my deck. >:(, but who am I to argue!

bingobus

You have evidence that the old saying he is incorrect!!! I don't think "does a bear shit on the deck" is as catchinh or actually means anything.

Leave it there, put a frame round it and open a toursit attraction. Make money out of the fecker and buy yourself a new pair of shorts.

The Real Laoislad

What's the problem it was only a bear..Aren't they all cute and cuddly

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Mentalman

Definitely totally acceptable brooning ones troosers in those circumstances.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

his holiness nb

Where are you living Puckoon?

Ziggy, while I agree its not acceptable, I cant say I wouldnt have myself.

p.s. Puckoon, for pulling the pups back into the house before closing the door I think you should get the GAAboard hero of the week award!
Ask me holy bollix

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: his holiness nb on September 07, 2007, 05:28:41 PM
Where are you living Puckoon?

p.s. Puckoon, for pulling the pups back into the house before closing the door I think you should get the GAAboard hero of the week award!

I don't know,if i thought for one second that throwing the pups at the bear or leaving the pups on the deck for the bear to have lunch would have helped with my own safety i  would have gladly done it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 07, 2007, 05:32:04 PM

I don't know,if i thought for one second that throwing the pups at the bear or leaving the pups on the deck for the bear to have lunch would have helped with my own safety i  would have gladly done it

Thats my point, but he didnt, fair play to him.
Ask me holy bollix

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: his holiness nb on September 07, 2007, 05:35:46 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 07, 2007, 05:32:04 PM

Thats my point, but he didnt, fair play to him.

Oh yeah i see now what ya mean :-[
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: his holiness nb on September 07, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

How can this scare you?

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Couldnt have left them to fend for themselves, Id have been gutted (or they might have been) they are only 6 months old!
Im living in Reno, over in nevada.
Gaaboard hero of the week is a bit much though, I dont know that I could handle that particular mantle.