PPS 14 Unlawful!

Started by T Fearon, September 07, 2007, 11:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana Man

Haven't had a good look yet, just a quick scan but there a lot of issues still lying open to subjective interpretation i.e. rejection

also ribbon development reduced from 6 houses to 3  ???

very little room for manoeuvre all in all and rural dwelling is going to become a thing of the past

Hank Everlast

...... And it took them two years to come up with this!!  This will be a disaster for the planners as it really does leave lots open to personal interpretation!

quit yo jibbajabba

chaps; without reading the whole thing (52 bloody pages); in general, what are the chances of getting planning permission passed on the fathers land; 2/3 family houses already in a couple of fields; does this now fit the criteria; with this cluster craic?  Apart from that, no other special circumstances im afraid....

Banana Man

were the houses gifted pre november 2008 to other family members from his land?

is he a farmer/horse breeder?

quit yo jibbajabba

couple of replacement dwellings, one from yrs ago; one recent; then the sister built on the land before all this craic started; she got hers passed just in time;
the father doesnt farm; the uncle does a bit; but the small bit of land they have has been separated officially....

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Banana Man on June 01, 2010, 03:51:08 PM
Haven't had a good look yet, just a quick scan but there a lot of issues still lying open to subjective interpretation i.e. rejection

also ribbon development reduced from 6 houses to 3  ???

very little room for manoeuvre all in all and rural dwelling is going to become a thing of the past

This is in relation to infill sites, where 3 is now seen as substantially built up.  At least now they have given a number. 

men in black

Would this still be the case if it was of the main road and down a country lane.

Banana Man

oh right didn't realise it related to infill sites, as i said i only had a quick scan over it but that is definiltey good, the less vagueness the better

As regards the cluster house that may help your case jibbajabba from what I can make out but again they seem to be coming back to a focal point like church or crossroads, I suppose it is how well you can argue a focal point

you seem to be screwed over the farm/horse condition...