Yes
12 (19.7%)
No
45 (73.8%)
Just suspend him for 6 months until he learns how to spell
4 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Guillem2

Why the feck would you ban the only posters that's any craic around here now a days?
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

downtown

POG is jus a grumpy old bollax from the bridge that has no humour!! rite pints ya bollax!!!  :D :D

Candyman

sureyouwill hasn't been about much lately, in fact havent seen him on here in ages!!! its his type of humour aswell....  ;)

supersarsfields

sureyouwill was never funny!! More annoying

ExiledGael

Ridiculous thread. Jesus the world would be a pretty shit place with some of you in charge

armaghniac

QuoteArmagh4sam and O'Neill were both logged on at the same time earlier so unless O'Neill has two computers it's not him

Don't be naive! I log on with two usernames all the time.  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Kerry Mike

This is on the wrong page but then maybe its not, this board has turned into the Muppet show.

There are 4 pages on whether to ban someone who is either on the wind up or not, and yet with just over one week to go to the biggest football match of the year there are only 6 pages on the All Ireland.

Its no wonder we are losing some of the long term members, only recenly we lost Bud Wiser, I am thinking of retiring myself.
Where are all the real GAA experts gone from our board, last week it was the same with little or no discussion on the All Ireland hurling final which for all proud GAA people, as most of us profess we are, is the greatest day every year in Irish Sport.

This is the GAA Discussion board for fucks sake and yet we wont even discuss the two main games in the GAA calander. It would sicken your hole.

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

pintsofguinness

Quotep.s. Can anyone honestly say they didnt find his story about the freind shitting himself on the way home from the pub funny??
Yeah.

Seanie
QuoteI think calling people "knobs" is uncalled for but maybe thats just me.
Well I'd expect that from a member of the knob population.

Bacon
QuotePOG would find him hilarious if he was from Tyrone.
Um no, I don't see how where he is from/claims to be from has anything to do with it.

QuoteYour a very angry man POG - get yourself a girlfriend and take your anger out on her!
Aye that was pure genius  ::)

And again, no one has told me what they are laughing at?  Tell me yous aren't laughing at spelling mistakes or someone acting simple? Would you stand and laugh at someone deliberately slipping on a banana skin for the 20th time?   ::) 

Kerrymike, dry your eyes, when your county made it to this years all ireland final your first post was to have a dig at the nordies.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ONeill

Keep it up, pog. Your reaction is almost as funny.......this is deadly!!!!!!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

pintsofguinness

QuoteKeep it up, pog. Your reaction is almost as funny.......this is deadly!!!!!!
Thanks but considering what some of you find funny it's hardly anything to write home about.

armaghniac

Alas, the GAA running two championships so that Kilkenny and Kerry can win yet another one isn't really all that interesting. Hence the increase in bollix on the board.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

johnpower

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 07, 2007, 08:55:01 PM
Quotep.s. Can anyone honestly say they didnt find his story about the freind shitting himself on the way home from the pub funny??
Yeah.

Seanie
QuoteI think calling people "knobs" is uncalled for but maybe thats just me.
Well I'd expect that from a member of the knob population.

Bacon
QuotePOG would find him hilarious if he was from Tyrone.
Um no, I don't see how where he is from/claims to be from has anything to do with it.

Its just slagging . I saw no articles about the fact that its an all Munster all ireland final like we had in 2003 . Of course we had great teams from the North in the past 17  years but it changes every year now maybe that has some thing to do with the fact if you take a line South of Tullamore only 2 teams can challenge for sam while north of it no team apart from Antrim can challenge for Liam . Would Ulster give up the Ulster championship for an open draw ?

QuoteYour a very angry man POG - get yourself a girlfriend and take your anger out on her!
Aye that was pure genius  ::)

And again, no one has told me what they are laughing at?  Tell me yous aren't laughing at spelling mistakes or someone acting simple? Would you stand and laugh at someone deliberately slipping on a banana skin for the 20th time?   ::) 

Kerrymike, dry your eyes, when your county made it to this years all ireland final your first post was to have a dig at the nordies.

Carmen Stateside

A4SA has to stay no matter who he is! Good laugh :)

pintsofguinness

pintsofguinness

Quote from: 5iveTimes on September 08, 2007, 12:17:17 PM
Pints, maybe you need to lighten up a bit, not every post should be about serious issues, not everyone should carry a chip on their shoulder because of their neighbours in Cross.
A4SA, may be a genuine lad or he may be someones alter ego, I cant make my mind up which one, but he is a bit of craic and sometimes you have to laugh at blatant stupidity.
I have no trouble with a bit of craic. It's some idiot acting simple and making spelling mistakes, opening stupid threads (and we complain about Fearon)  and idiots laughing for the sake of laughing I've a problem with. 

Then we wonder why the board isn't as good as it was.