Author Topic: Official Irish Football Association Thread (Northern Ireland)  (Read 78728 times)

his holiness nb

• View Profile
Re: Official Irish Football Association Thread (Northern Ireland)
« Reply #285 on: November 30, 2007, 10:16:28 AM »
Fair enough, however you are the exception from OWC boys, they could explain similarly, but they seem to have taken an unusual interest in Spurs too!

I have no unusual interest in spurs, id say i post less on spurs than in the liverpool or man u threads
Its the nature of the posts though.
Ask me holy bollix

nifan

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 30, 2007, 10:27:20 AM »
what is the nature of the posts? if its taking the piss out of tony i usually do so in a response to something hes written. Its not like he doesnt leave himself open to it - as evidenced by the fact its a hell of a lot more than the owc guys who respond.

any shite he talks about something that interest me i respond with a serious post.

his holiness nb

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 30, 2007, 10:32:47 AM »
what is the nature of the posts? if its taking the piss out of tony i usually do so in a response to something hes written. Its not like he doesnt leave himself open to it - as evidenced by the fact its a hell of a lot more than the owc guys who respond.

any shite he talks about something that interest me i respond with a serious post.

Just find it interesting that the nature seem to be slagging Tony rather that the post. An unhealthy obsession I reckon. Its mainly EG in fairness, although by even saying that he will probably call me gay  ::)
You know what I mean, for every thick thread he starts you can be sure someone from the OWC contingent will reply, without fail.
Ask me holy bollix

SammyG

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 30, 2007, 10:37:12 AM »

Just find it interesting that the nature seem to be slagging Tony rather that the post. An unhealthy obsession I reckon. Its mainly EG in fairness, although by even saying that he will probably call me gay  ::)
You know what I mean, for every thick thread he starts you can be sure someone from the OWC contingent will reply, without fail.

The problem is that if somebody doesn't correct Tony's rants, then people believe them. There have been a number of occaisions were people have quoted storeis about NI supporters, which were actually made up by Tony a few months previously and never happened.

nifan

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 30, 2007, 10:38:41 AM »
if i started as many stupid, offensive or plainly incorrect threads as tony id expect ot be corrected/debates/have the piss taken out of me as well.

You are entitled to your opinion, but many people often indulge in arguing with tony - if you notice many owc ones perhaps its because you notice us more, or because we are so often the butt of fearons crap.

And the threads actually started to take the piss out of him are more often than not started by non owc sorts.

his holiness nb

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 30, 2007, 10:46:02 AM »
Sammy, I have no issue when you reply to correct lies about nifans. I would expect you to defend your side.
What I find amusing is when ye post on spurs threads or the likes to personally ridicule him about being thick / fat or the likes.

"if you notice many owc ones perhaps its because you notice us more"

Not at all Nifan, many people on here slag off Tony, but as I said, you can guarantee that one of ye will reply to almost every thread he starts.

That cant be said about anyone else.

I dont want to get into a whole debate over this, my whole point is that its getting a little boring at this stage. Ye dont like him, we get it  ;)

Ask me holy bollix

nifan

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 30, 2007, 11:17:37 AM »

of course it can
i can think of several people on here, who if you where able to lump into a group, would take the piss out of tony every bit as much as owc ones

What I find amusing is when ye post on spurs threads or the likes to personally ridicule him about being thick / fat or the likes.
The only reason we are aware he is fat is die to the amount of slagging he got on here about it when we joined.
It is actually notcieably a lot less than it was 3 or 4 years ago

his holiness nb

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 30, 2007, 11:22:04 AM »
Nifan, i disagree but thats straying from my point about the OWC obsession.

I honestly dont see why you are denying it when its being admiitted previously that several OWC boys joined this board to argue with Tony  ::)
Ask me holy bollix

Billys Boots

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 30, 2007, 11:30:34 AM »
The problem is that if somebody doesn't correct Tony's rants, then people believe them.

That is just not true.  If folk just read them, had a little giggle/fume and left it at that, he wouldn't be encouraged to do the same thing over and over and over and over and over ....
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

his holiness nb

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 30, 2007, 11:32:51 AM »
[The only reason we are aware he is fat is die to the amount of slagging he got on here about it when we joined.
It is actually notcieably a lot less than it was 3 or 4 years ago

Does that excuse personal insults about it?
Ask me holy bollix

Chrisowc

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 30, 2007, 11:33:12 AM »
Sammy, I have no issue when you reply to correct lies about nifans. I would expect you to defend your side.

"if you notice many owc ones perhaps its because you notice us more"

Not at all Nifan, many people on here slag off Tony, but as I said, you can guarantee that one of ye will reply to almost every thread he starts.

I dont want to get into a whole debate over this, my whole point is that its getting a little boring at this stage. Ye dont like him, we get it  ;)

Ah it's themmuns again... ::)

How many posts have you made about people replying to Tony's posts :-\

As Nifan says there are more than 'ussuns' who riducule Tony in their replies to him.

It is getting boring having Tony's parrot chirping in anytime he gets a bit of stick.  You love him, we get it  ;)
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

nifan

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 30, 2007, 11:33:54 AM »
i joined this board to argue with tonys rubbish hhn, i just dont see it as obsession with him - ive been involved in countless other discussions on here, and used to frequent the chat room when it was in operation as well.

his holiness nb

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 30, 2007, 11:45:40 AM »

Ah it's themmuns again... ::)
[/quote]

Themmuns?? If you bother reading the thread fully before spouting out you would see that "one of ye" is referring to the OWC contingent on this board. Which is exactly who we are discussing here!  ;)

How many posts have you made about people replying to Tony's posts :-\

I have made a few when personal insults are dished out. I have also poined out when personal insults are made towards others.
Personal insults arent on and this should be pointed out. However I only seem to be singled out and ridiculed when I point out personal insults towards Tony. Funny that.

As Nifan says there are more than 'ussuns' who riducule Tony in their replies to him.
I actually made that point.  ::)

It is getting boring having Tony's parrot chirping in anytime he gets a bit of stick.  You love him, we get it  ;)

Once again a pathetic attempt to ridicule anyone who dares to confront the OWC boys when they go overboard with T Fearon  ::)

I've said it before that I think Tony talks a lot of shite. I disagree with the majority of what he says, but this doesnt justify personal insults.

Its real bullyboy tactics, a gang of ye pester his every post (by all means defend yourselves when he rants about NI) and then try to ridicule anyone who points this out.

Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 30, 2007, 11:49:46 AM »
i joined this board to argue with tonys rubbish hhn, i just dont see it as obsession with him - ive been involved in countless other discussions on here, and used to frequent the chat room when it was in operation as well.

Nifan, I wouldnt say you are obsessed, in fact I wouldnt even generally think of you when saying "the OWC crowd" as you seem to be willing to discuss all topics in a civil and non mischievous way without feeling the need to tow the party line like some notable others.
Ask me holy bollix

nifan

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 30, 2007, 12:10:29 PM »
Nifan, I wouldnt say you are obsessed, in fact I wouldnt even generally think of you when saying "the OWC crowd" as you seem to be willing to discuss all topics in a civil and non mischievous way without feeling the need to tow the party line like some notable others.

are you coming on to me now ;)