Author Topic: The Late Late show  (Read 226588 times)

Itchy

• View Profile
Re: The Late Late show
« Reply #2175 on: September 08, 2019, 12:17:22 AM »
Rainy night in Soho was originally sang bu shane McGowan ffs. Do you think sinead o connor could copy that? No so she has to do her own version of it, it's not supposed to sound like McGowan. Fair enough if someone doesn't like her voice but to say she "butchered " a song or can't sing is ridiculous.

t_mac

• View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: September 08, 2019, 08:35:25 AM »
Rainy night in Soho was originally sang bu shane McGowan ffs. Do you think sinead o connor could copy that? No so she has to do her own version of it, it's not supposed to sound like McGowan. Fair enough if someone doesn't like her voice but to say she "butchered " a song or can't sing is ridiculous.

But she did butcher it, Katie Price can sound good on a recording doesn't mean she can sing.

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: September 09, 2019, 10:33:45 AM »
Crazy how people talk about mental health etc and then in the same breath get stuck into Sinead.

Joeythelips

• View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: September 09, 2019, 10:54:40 AM »
She has had her issues, but there are very few people who sound better live than in the studio or where the music almost gets in the way of their amazing voice.

Tyrdub

• View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: September 09, 2019, 01:05:36 PM »
Me and the missus are heading to Trip to Tipp in a few weeks, when I heard she was headlining one of the nights I thought that I'd be leaving early to miss her. However, after the LLS, I have to say I'm looking forward to hearing her live

fearbrags

• View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: September 09, 2019, 01:47:57 PM »
Maybe we need to get her on some show with Roy Keane ?