Springsteen and the E-Street in Odyssey

Started by AnDunYeGo, August 29, 2007, 01:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

Got an early Christmas present this morning when I got hold of a ticket for the Odyssey - Can't wait.

Was going to drive up and then even better found out about the new 24 hour bus service - reclining seats and all. So happy days
http://www.buseireann.ie/site/news_centre/press_centre.asp?action=view&news_id=594

armaghniac

QuoteWas going to drive up and then even better found out about the new 24 hour bus service - reclining seats and all. So happy days

Glory days, even.  8)
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

khabilli

Just found out today I'lll be Ireland on the 15th... I know it's a long shot but if anyone out there knows of, or needs to get rid of a ticket for the Boss give me a shout

J70

There's a rumour on the internet that they've reserved the RDS for a second night, depending on how sales go for the first date. It wouldn't surprise me if they've done this, as his popularity seems to have increased in Ireland over the past few years.

On a sadder note, Danny Federici is taking a leave from the tour to pursue cancer treatment (melanoma). They're bringing in Charles Giordano, the accordian/piano player from the Seeger Sessions Band as a temporary replacement.

Declan

QuoteOn a sadder note, Danny Federici is taking a leave from the tour to pursue cancer treatment (melanoma).

Heard that alright - Hope he gets better. Believe the show in Boston had him centre stage and was great stuff altogether.

behind the wire

anyone know whats the best way to go about getting tickets for the rds in may? is internet the best option?

i have sawdoctors and pogues to go to next month and dropkick murphys in february, clean broke buyin concert tickets. but would love to see bruce, have always been a fan but never seen him live!
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

gallsman

As always lads, on the small chance that anyone finds a spare, keep poor little me in mind!

Declan

Hope everyone got sorted for the RDS this morning

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Declan on November 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM
Hope everyone got sorted for the RDS this morning

No chance. I don't think I've ever managed to get tickets from Ticketmaster for a high demand event. Was waiting for 10 minutes only to be told no tickets left. >:(

Might be a 2nd gig so will just have to try again.

belleaqua

Got four for the thursday night, wohoo!! Friday date announced too

Doogie Browser

Got two for the Friday night, took about 10-12 minutes on the website but was relieved to get the confirmation.

behind the wire

think tickets have gone on sale for sunday night as well
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Gnevin

Got tickets for the first date , should be class ,can't wait
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

the Deel Rover

Got 4 tickets for the friday night should be brilliant when was the last time he plyed the rds was it 2002 or 2003 ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

GalwayBayBoy