Springsteen and the E-Street in Odyssey

Started by AnDunYeGo, August 29, 2007, 01:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balboa

My aunt queued up in Ballymena from 10.30pm until 9am and got nothing, but Balboa has saved the day !

mackers

Good man pints, see the sense of humour transplant worked a treat!! :o
Quite funny line about getting the tickets though  :-\
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

pintsofguinness

I did see the humour in your post but I'm afraid your previous lying over shadowed it.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gnevin

Quote from: Balboa on September 06, 2007, 09:55:55 AM
Quote from: Great Leap Forward on September 06, 2007, 09:54:29 AM
Surely there will be a stadium leg on this tour. Perhaps we will see him in Croker next summer.

Dont think it, that was why these were gonna be so hard to get because he wasnt playing in the free state.
Where is this free state you speak of?
::)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

David McKeown

Managed to get four tickets yesterday morning without a single problem.  Ordered them online, I rarely have been unable to get tickets when I order online
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

mackers

For the love of God man let it lie!!! I will say yet again I did not lie, we agreed at the time to agree to differ and that's the way to leave it.  I thought enough time had passed that we could have a bit of craic about it. 
Spending time with you at 5 am isn't so appealing anyway you're a cranky shite at the best of times.

gallsman

Joined queue yesterday outside Virgin at 7.15- was already past Debenhams at this stage. Sickened not to get one, anyone looking rid, get in touch!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mackers on September 07, 2007, 02:14:04 PM
For the love of God man let it lie!!! I will say yet again I did not lie, we agreed at the time to agree to differ and that's the way to leave it.  I thought enough time had passed that we could have a bit of craic about it. 
Spending time with you at 5 am isn't so appealing anyway you're a cranky shite at the best of times.

No we didn't agree to differ, you are a liar.
btw it was you that brought it up. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

J70

They go on sale over here for the Meadowlands tomorrow and the Garden on Monday, 2 shows each. Hopefully I'll have better luck than some of you boys!

The tour will last through next year, so I would expect an RDS outdoor show next summer (he normally plays there in late May).

Declan

QuoteThe tour will last through next year, so I would expect an RDS outdoor show next summer (he normally plays there in late May).

Good call J70 - Just announced they're playing RDS in May. Tickets on sale next Wednesday.

Was at a photographic exhibition last night http://www.proud.co.uk/bruce-springsteen-boss-revealed-c-101.html - Some great shots

Great Leap Forward

Quote from: Declan on November 22, 2007, 08:45:48 AM
QuoteThe tour will last through next year, so I would expect an RDS outdoor show next summer (he normally plays there in late May).

Good call J70 - Just announced they're playing RDS in May. Tickets on sale next Wednesday.

Was at a photographic exhibition last night http://www.proud.co.uk/bruce-springsteen-boss-revealed-c-101.html - Some great shots

What date Declan? Have you a link for it. Waited for ages to hear about a summer date and I am on honeymoon for most of May! Sods law.

Doogie Browser

This is great news but yet again it will be a mad scramble over the internet and on the phone - pot luck.  Just hope I am luckier than I was for the Belfast gig

Declan

mackers

Heard it's the 22nd May myself, tickets go on sale next Wed at 9 a.m.