Springsteen and the E-Street in Odyssey

Started by AnDunYeGo, August 29, 2007, 01:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rashCharacter

Tried online this morning, sitting from about 5 to 9, no chance.
I'd love to see how many tickets actually went on sale this morning.

There's always ebay, there are about 10 on already for the odyssey.

Balboa

My brother got 4 seated this morning.......cant wait.

Candyman

Great Leap Forward

Surely there will be a stadium leg on this tour. Perhaps we will see him in Croker next summer.

Balboa

Quote from: Great Leap Forward on September 06, 2007, 09:54:29 AM
Surely there will be a stadium leg on this tour. Perhaps we will see him in Croker next summer.

Dont think it, that was why these were gonna be so hard to get because he wasnt playing in the free state.

hectorsheroes

Apparantly they were all gone in 9 minutes. It is absolutely pointless trying online, your better to queue. Was always gonna be a bg demand but 9 minutes

Great Leap Forward

Quote from: Balboa on September 06, 2007, 09:55:55 AM
Quote from: Great Leap Forward on September 06, 2007, 09:54:29 AM

Dont think it, that was why these were gonna be so hard to get because he wasnt playing in the free state.

I would still be very surprised if he was touring with the E-Street band and there was a stadium leg. He always finishes his tour with 10 or so dates at Giants stadium.

Declan

QuoteI would still be very surprised if he was touring with the E-Street band and there was a stadium leg. He always finishes his tour with 10 or so dates at Giants stadium.

His form has been to tour the albums worldwide for 12/18 months but given the aging profile of the band that maybe unlikely alright. However there is talk of a summer leg to cover the areas he missed. Anyway we'll live in hope - Disappointed myself as unless I pick one up it'll be the first time I've missed him in this neck of the woods since the River tour in 1982

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Balboa on September 06, 2007, 09:45:35 AM
My brother got 4 seated this morning.......cant wait.

Is that all, got 6 myself  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mackers

Where did you get them pints, I queued from 4.50 am this morning at Carlin records in Newry and got the last three I think.  If you were in the queue we could have had another "chat" about the goings on in Cross last summer. Our morning would have flew in!!! The others around us might have got bored though!!!
Strong rumours that Bruce will be back to play a stadium gig next year.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Balboa

Anyone know what kind of material he is playing on this tour? I take it because the E Street Band are with him all the old classics will be played......

Bacon

I was listening to Talkback on Radio Six Counties. Seems like a bit of a mess. There's loads of tickets on E Bay already and some went up before they went on sale. How?  :-\
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

Declan

QuoteAnyone know what kind of material he is playing on this tour? I take it because the E Street Band are with him all the old classics will be played.

He will play most of the new album as that is his usual policy when touring an album. But from what I hear its a throwback to the "Born to Run" sound so expect a rocking show - 

Great Leap Forward

Quote from: Declan on September 06, 2007, 04:08:00 PM
QuoteAnyone know what kind of material he is playing on this tour? I take it because the E Street Band are with him all the old classics will be played.

He will play most of the new album as that is his usual policy when touring an album. But from what I hear its a throwback to the "Born to Run" sound so expect a rocking show - 

You can also expect him to play for a good 3 hours so there will be plenty of the hits squeezed in along with lesser known classics like Promised Land.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mackers on September 06, 2007, 12:52:06 PM
Where did you get them pints, I queued from 4.50 am this morning at Carlin records in Newry and got the last three I think.  If you were in the queue we could have had another "chat" about the goings on in Cross last summer. Our morning would have flew in!!! The others around us might have got bored though!!!
Strong rumours that Bruce will be back to play a stadium gig next year.
I didn't get any, I was taking the piss. 
Even if I was there i wouldn't be listening to lies at 5 in the morning.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?