la liga thread

Started by anportmorforjfc, August 28, 2007, 09:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Messi scored a another gem there tonight. The guy is unreal.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 29, 2011, 09:15:14 PM

He hasn't been playing great the last few times I have seen them.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

Quote from: Minder on November 29, 2011, 09:16:07 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 29, 2011, 09:15:14 PM

He hasn't been playing great the last few times I have seen them.

Only scored once away from home this season!

Alexis and Villa both among the goals tonight which could be vital for confidence in the run up to the clasico. They've desperately missed some width the last few games.

Milltown Row2

Aye but Messi scored a goal tonight, taking lads on and squeezed the ball past 3 players, after beating a man on the right running in from the wing, great goal
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Archie Mitchell

El Classico is on this weekend.

Madrid are at home and are leading, favourites for the first time, but this is Barca we are talking about.

charlie stubbs

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on December 09, 2011, 03:53:55 PM
El Classico is on this weekend.

Madrid are at home and are leading, favourites for the first time, but this is Barca we are talking about.

barca 7/4 all talk about madrid playing into peps hands

Milltown Row2

Was thinking the same, but fcuk it have went with a fiver on Ronaldo score first 2/1 win for Madrid.

Well it's Paddy's money today after Liverpool finally won a match that i had them in.

ross4life

Barcelona: Valdés, Alves, Piqué, Puyol, Abidal, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta,Fabregas, Messi,Alexis.

Real Madrid:Casillas, Coentrão, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Alonso, Lass, Di María, Özil, Ronaldo,Benzema.

Two attacking line ups should be a good one.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

gawa316

Quote from: ross4life on December 10, 2011, 08:18:14 PM
Barcelona: Valdés, Alves, Piqué, Puyol, Abidal, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta,Fabregas, Messi,Alexis.

Real Madrid:Casillas, Coentrão, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Alonso, Lass, Di María, Özil, Ronaldo,Benzema.

What time is kick off ross?

ross4life

Quote from: gawa316 on December 10, 2011, 08:21:59 PM

9pm
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Tony Baloney

The fantasy football budget wouldn't stretch far picking those lads...

paco

Interested to see how Madrid line up, don't really have a recognised right back and if Alexis plays on the left I'd fancy him every time against whoever lines up there, wheter it's Coentrao or Diarra. Gonna be a good one!

gawa316

Quote from: ross4life on December 10, 2011, 08:23:18 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on December 10, 2011, 08:21:59 PM

9pm

Cheers, A bit of skygo I reckon with the x-factor on the telly

Up The Middle

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,