sammymaguire

Awesome goal from Alves, the scummy little cnut
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

trileacman

Aw not a patch on the Carling Cup.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Up The Middle

Fcuk madrid had some chances in the first half. Jesus christ the diving and rolling round would do your tits in, saying that how is ramos still on the field he is a complete fouling machine.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

gerrykeegan

Don't see it staying 11 v 11
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Up The Middle

Whist the bender just bagged one
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Up The Middle

BennyHarp

These games never fail to deliver! Class stuff!
That was never a square ball!!

ross4life

TBH two of the best club sides in world football & the defending has been shite.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

sammymaguire

Brilliant game, sounds like some atmosphere at the Camp Nou
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Captain Obvious

Harsh red card for Ramos.

Up The Middle

Was only a matter of time but thon busquets is a diving tr**p

Main Street

At times with Madrid, it's just like watching Tyrone.

ONeill

That's Barca balaxed now.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ardal

Read in the papers the other day that Barca were obvious favourites, but that the Osasuna team  knew their pitch was frozen.

As much as I like Osasuna, really hated to see their win tonight. La Liga has just be handed to a bunch of cheating, ignorant, arrogant, so and sos from Madrid