Thanks for the memories Ole!!!

Started by ExiledGael, August 27, 2007, 11:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExiledGael

Given some of the stuff warranting a new thread in the last few days I though this deserved it too.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been forced to retire following his long battle with a knee injury .
True United legend, and one of the most likeable players to have played in England, brilliant finisher and gave Man Utd their finest hour in living memory in Barcelona, sad news and hope they can keep him on at the club in some capacity

The Real Laoislad

Great player and one of the few Unted players i liked..
Always remember his four goals in about 9 mins after coming on as a sub against Nottingham Forest
You'll Never Walk Alone.

southdown

Laoislad you took the words right from my mouth.  It was a typical OGS display, he was just clinical that day.  A United legend.  And his goal that night in the Nou Camp was one of the most amazing sporting moments.  A true United legend.  And the reception he gets at OT is unreal.  When he warms up along the sideline he usually get a standing ovation from the fans on that stand!

magpie seanie

Very sad news. His name will forever be written in the pantheon of United greats. A very intelligent, clinical striker and comes across as a very likeable person. United legend.

neutral

Did he not get paid millions of pounds to go the gym week in week out.  f**k Me.  I feel sad for the people in Darfur not Ole Gunnar solskaer.  Chrissakes!

southdown

Not really, due to his injury problems, in the last few seasons ut United were he was paid with a "pay as you play" contract. 

Spiritof98

I'll go back if Marsdens back

Balboa

Could this w*nk a thon be kept on Man Utd Thread?